Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Most likely. Were definitely getting V Magazine next month without a doubt. Seems like it would fit the promo to have a magazine interview out along with a single in the same month.

The Lizzo cover is for May/ June so we’re def NOT getting Lana’s next month

source.gif

Ok something is coming...

FavoriteWarmheartedCatfish-small.gif

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

..he announced the surprise release was shawn fucking mendes....

like no offense BUT WHO FUCKING CARES ABOUT-

It was Perez Hilton that announced the big release on Friday? Well he’s gay and Shawn is hot, don’t go further than that lol.

June is most plausible for a release from her ( a single). And no media knows for sure when she will drop the album. Unless she confirms it in an interview, it’s not super reliable.

And no, hair colour is not an indicator for her lol (we’re talking miss « I have no plan », her hair colour must be done in the same pattern, like in the spurt of the moment)

Lanadelnews thinks they’re bffs with Lana. Not long ago there were fake rumors flying about something (can’t remember) and lanadelnews posted something like “don’t believe anything about the album unless you hear it directly from Lana or Me” I was cracking up at how self-important they feel, acting like they are Lana’s paid management lol

LIZARD PEOPLE

Lana should re-use a picture from the shoot she did with Chuck when she was wearing that blue sweater

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Lanadelnews thinks they’re bffs with Lana. Not long ago there were fake rumors flying about something (can’t remember) and lanadelnews posted something like “don’t believe anything about the album unless you hear it directly from Lana or Me” I was cracking up at how self-important they feel, acting like they are Lana’s paid management lol

"LANA OR ME" I DJJDNDD