Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Am I alone in thinking NFR has been scrapped? Think about it....

girl all we been DOING is thinking about it lol

Real talk if the album is scrapped I’m done with her. I don’t think it is though.

The only thing that leads me to believe that NFR isn't scrapped is V Magazine. Why give Lana a feature if she has nothing new to discuss? And it's not like they're going to cover her poetry because in the public's eyes she's a singer first and foremost, so it wouldn't make sense to talk about her poetry book.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Lanadelnews thinks they’re bffs with Lana. Not long ago there were fake rumors flying about something (can’t remember) and lanadelnews posted something like “don’t believe anything about the album unless you hear it directly from Lana or Me” I was cracking up at how self-important they feel, acting like they are Lana’s paid management lol

Me and the guy behind Lanadelnews mess around here and there. If i ever get info i’ll let you know sweeties

giphy.gif

The only thing that leads me to believe that NFR isn't scrapped is V Magazine. Why give Lana a feature if she has nothing new to discuss? And it's not like they're going to cover her poetry because in the public's eyes she's a singer first and foremost, so it wouldn't make sense to talk about her poetry book.

This is literally why I think it's scrapped. She shot with Steven Klein months ago and earlier this week it was announced Lizzo was on the cover. Unless I missed that the issue includes a Lana feature, I really think Lizzo was a second choice. She and her album are hot right now but I don't think she was the editorial team's initial choice for covergirl a few months ago. 

I've been actually thinking about this for a while. We need Bardot on the beach vibes for the cover (color/bw w.e)

359bdaf8187539b784840cfc4eae3241--beach- 6089cca72b485e7b4217a7d2e6f54aa6.jpg 15a04c64930b2252912651e13d9c4f42--brigit 6ccd12b2cf84c646031eff23215ee608.jpg

FUCKKKKK YES THIS. so much this all of this please

it's just the way i feel

Gosh, the album isn't scrapped, how many times will you say it is... She's taking her time, putting it out slowly, probably won't be out until the end of the summer. Why is it so hard to get?

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

girl all we been DOING is thinking about it lol

Real talk if the album is scrapped I’m done with her. I don’t think it is though.

Am I alone in thinking NFR has been scrapped? Think about it....

Gosh, the album isn't scrapped, how many times will you say it is... She's taking her time, putting it out slowly, probably won't be out until the end of the summer. Why is it so hard to get?

Thanks, FallingCherry! 

it's not scrapped. 

besides, I think nobody said it, but in the Elle Canada interview, she did say that the 3 tracks out are her favorite : maybe she isn't that eager to go in full promo mode with the album since she feels she already gave us the best? it's certainly not the only reason, but it could play a part in it, maybe? 

Lana should re-use a picture from the shoot she did with Chuck when she was wearing that blue sweater

Link?

NFR isnt scrapped bc her label would be PISSED & they wouldve HAD to announce something

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

i love how she uses the present tense ("putting it out slowly") as if the last song we got wasn't in fucking JANUARY

it's just the way i feel

imagine if she comes into the met gala with an long dress that has a norman rockwell painting printed across the whole thing ... the tease... the troll... the legend

her hair color makes me wish to god she would wear the same gown from SNL to the MET Gala and have her hair the same, she looked so so iconic during that performance

That’d be iconic, SNL performance might be her most controversial show in her career and a reason why people hated her. Now she could really show off her current status and overall just snap so hard