Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

i love the war i created. if the tweet isn’t about a surprise release for lana on friday, just sacrifice my soul to @salvatore. thanks. xoxo.

so... sacrifice it is

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

Kacey’s V Magazine article is out, so Lana’s cover story should be coming.

They posted her last one as a FBF with a 2019 date and I thought it was the new one and threaded it :deadbanana:

Hopefully Elle catches it

Edit: The new cover has Lizzo? Was V Magazine delayed too? :rip:

what if this quiet release more personal red hot chili peppers inspired album is her accepting she's reached her potential peak and is now transitioning back into her more experimental laid back Lizzy grant persona that releases music when she feels like it and is really quiet esc lifestyle and y'all aren't letting her

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

does anyone have any speculation that this record could refer to Barrie?????

also find it interesting he recently followed her and that Jaimie king commented on one of his recent videos saying she missed him... 

wait Jaime said Lana missed him, on his post?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

That's actually great news! This could mean the song is coming sooner than we expect! Usually, copyrights happen when songs are about to get released, especially if they left the song for so long before. Let's see if other versions get down too

my hopes are (stupidly) going up  :defeated:

Norman Rockwell's granddaughter Abigail Rockwell putting to rest the rumor that Lana and interscope would be sued if she released NFR without the approval of using his name.

Xm6VV0F.png

Norman Rockwell's granddaughter Abigail Rockwell putting to rest the rumor that Lana and interscope would be sued if she released NFR without the approval of using his name.

Xm6VV0F.png

wbk

image.png

Xm6VV0F.png

Discussed possibly 1000 pages ago

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif