Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Once again, i told yall, but nobody listens.

THERE IS NO ALBUM

At this point I will probably sound unrealistic, but all jokes aside, I honestly do expect the album to come out somewhere between September and December.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

What do you think it is about Lana that makes people feel entitled to make such disrespectful comments on her social media? Like I also stan Florence and I just can't imagine 7,000 "where's the album you fucking bitch?!" comments on any post of hers. People might ask where the album is but I don't think they'd be so aggressive; her fan base seems so much more chill. 

I know we say stuff here (mostly jokes) but I feel like it's quite different to essentially address her directly via social media. 

I totally agree w ya, she probs doesn't read most or any of them I'm guessing. Imagine if insta allowed gifmoji's or w.e I'd drop her this, bc it's the truth: z5cc773a75a729.gif

At this point I will probably sound unrealistic, but all jokes aside, I honestly do expect the album to come out somewhere between September and December.

I hope ur wrong too  :oprah:

UV/Honeymoon

i haven't listened to any of the snippets in forever but i just listened to them again and i would like to say that, despite the fact that my level of excitement and hope for this album is a negative value by now, how to disappear is THAT BITCH and has the potential to be far and away the best song on nfr if it ever fuckin gets released

it's just the way i feel

lets have a glittergate 2.0 to pass the time

im joking omg elle dont ban me

but fr the album realistically isn't coming till at least september at this point

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

WELL, maybe it's not so similar but this era kinda reminds me Ultraviolence Era (the mysterious and messy things that happened during 2014) so I'm still hopeful that she'll drop the release date+album cover 1 month before the album release like she did in Uv (if I remember, she dropped West Coast MV on the second week of May 2014 and days after announced the release date of the album)... she could do the same with HIAB+music video, which i believe is the lead single, and then BOOM

but yeah, she said that stuff in april about hoping that the book is ready in the next 6 months and that wanted the book being release before the album :( 

iv9uXjw.gif

did somebdbdody mentiog g0g-g-g-litter 

y'all want glitteR??

Someone should compile all the snippets, mp3 em and drive around Silverlake til Lana hears it and goes 'oh shit' 502yqx.jpg

*outside cha cha matcha

I totally agree w ya, she probs doesn't read most or any of them I'm guessing. Imagine if insta allowed gifmoji's or w.e I'd drop her this, bc it's the truth: z5cc773a75a729.gif

I hope ur wrong too  :oprah:

I actually think she does read some of them. Didn't those unhinged Russian girls write threatening messages on her social media accounts, and she used them as evidence against them? Plus, she occasionally responds to fans (telling them the book will be $1, and then that post about the alleged racial references in Hope).

I mean, that's her decision, but my point is more that people really cross the line with her - you only have to look at all her trouble with stalkers, etc - and I just wonder what it is about Lana, specifically, that makes some people feel so entitled to be abusive, etc. I do not think it happens to this degree with other celebrities I like/follow. It bothers me because 1. it's pretty shit for her, and certainly doesn't encourage more interaction with fans, and 2. I don't understand.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

lana i will trade you my fresh authentic aged matcha straight from japan... there are some offers you just cant deny

aaand i was just attacked again by another big fan account bc i said this era is awful and we are upset. and ofc in their response they had to tag lana. god why dont you people just say "lana please notice me sir please i will eat your ass"

lana i will trade you my fresh authentic aged matcha straight from japan... there are some offers you just cant deny

aaand i was just attacked again by another big fan account bc i said this era is awful and we are upset. and ofc in their response they had to tag lana. god why dont you people just say "lana please notice me sir please i will eat you ass"

notice me senpai