Hi! Mod team is aware of site issues and have contacted Admin :) ×
Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Do you all think Doin' Time will be a radio hit like Summertime Sadness Remix & Young/Beautiful ??????

not in the UK anyway, cos A. she won't promote it and B. it's not a remix with anyone else involved/isn't a soundtrack to a massive movie

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

Do you all think Doin' Time will be a radio hit like Summertime Sadness Remix & Young/Beautiful ??????

I think those two were sent to pop radio while this is going to AAA so probably not  :poordat:

second of all, about NFR, speaking of bad taste, we are talking ab an imaginary album produced by Jack Antonoff, who has worked with Taylor Swift and dated Lena Dunham.  i think this is truly the epitome of bad taste.  ive given up.  someone please leak NFR so i can listen once then cut off my ears.

maybe you snapped :wowcry: :gurl:

glad i’m not the only one on here feeling like jack is boring white mayo with hipster glasses on

maybe you snapped :wowcry: :gurl:

glad i’m not the only one on here feeling like jack is boring white mayo with hipster glasses on

You don’t like white mayo? What other color mayo would you accept? And coming for hipsters? What’s wrong with them?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I understand y'all dragging Jack because of Taylor (even though I truly don't bc 1. i thought all this "lets bash taylor without a reason" was left in 2015 and 2. he produced call it what you want and new years eve which are highlights to Taylor's career) but didn't y'all listen to Melodrama and Masseduction? How can y'all associate bad taste with these two albums lmao  :teehee:

But I must agree that I don't think Lana and Jack are a good duo. He worked so well with Lorde and Claire because they wanted to push themselves and get out of their comfort zones and experiment new sounds. Lana, on the other hand, is not pushing herself this time around which makes Jack just do what he's supposed to do, resulting in bland and uninspired production.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

But other things aside I would really like to know what's going on in her head and with her life for her to behave like this. I know eventually she will release the album and we will listen the songs and forget this period of time and it bugs me that we will never know the reason why things happened this way. Like is she feeling pressured? Is she not feeling that creative or motivated? Is she having problems with her label? Is her management not helping her enough? Is she just not into the whole bureaucracy of releasing an album right now and just wants to live in the moment? Is she delighted to have friends for the first time and decided to pay attention to them and work on these new relationships so they will last instead of putting effort in her career? 

We will NEVER know. She will just release the album eventually and that will be it. Lana is one of my favorite artists and I've always seen her as a very hard working woman who loves to create and release stuff, so this new behavios really fascinates me in a way and I'd love to know what caused that change.

I hate everything skskjgjkheh she looks so hot in that pic so I'm mad at myself for being mad at her for posting some poorly photoshopped selfie from months ago

I don’t think its from the same night. Her hair looks like it has tighter curls, her lips and eye makeup DONT look the same and her face just all around looks different... IDK but yeah who cares we’re all getting too nitpicky about the wrong things by this point.

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

The pic she posted is not from the same night of that concert. Her hair literally looks way longer than it did a year ago during that concert. Y'all tripping.

Previous page of jokes aside, the Doin Time placard is DEFINITELY photoshopped. Look at the top left corner and the right edge, behind her curl and next to the apostrophe in “Doin”. These spots are dark brown/ grey and don’t match with the rest of the red/ orange background. I wonder why they photoshopped it, and so poorly might I add. She probably was just holding up a random book or something but still. So odd...

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

Previous page of jokes aside, the Doin Time placard is DEFINITELY photoshopped. Look at the top left corner and the right edge, behind her curl and next to the apostrophe in “Doin”. These spots are dark brown/ grey and don’t match with the rest of the red/ orange background. I wonder why they photoshopped it, and so poorly might I add. She probably was just holding up a random book or something but still. So odd...

She didn't even bother to ask one of her friends to write Doin' Time on a random piece of paper  :lmao: I can only laugh at this point.

not doubting her heart isn't in it cos we have no album, but i dunno.. she's echoing her lizzy grant DIY type era aesthetically. we can theorise forever, but when she signed in again to her miss daytona twitter account she seemed really nostalgic aside from everything else that may be going on with her

not doubting her heart isn't in it cos we have no album, but i dunno.. she's echoing her lizzy grant DIY type era aesthetically. we can theorise forever, but when she signed in again to her miss daytona twitter account she seemed really nostalgic aside from everything else that may be going on with her

that photo she posted today gave me huge pre-signed BTD era, like Video Games music video days

negAbhB.png

that photo she posted today gave me huge pre-signed BTD era, like Video Games music video days

same here. i just increasingly feel like she's so obviously made compromises to get where she is and she's incredibly done with it. a sublime cover is fun, it's what she'd probably have done when she played bars idk

Her hair only looks longer in the Doin Time image because the bitch is leaning forward. I seriously cannot. I’ve run out of hope. Just leak the damn thing someone

Legit. I seriously hope she either did it herself or got a friend to do it for free, because it's awful. I don't really care about the DT cover ... but if this is it, then I will be even more shocked and appalled, because fuck me ... there are like 500 people in this community who could do a better job and we'd do it for free.

Bad 'shops make baby Jesus cry, Elizabeth. Hire us.

Like, NFR is probably delayed because some bitch doing the visuals is still working out how to use the fucking clone stamp tool.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

the more i look at the left side of the cover art...the more i can’t help but see a small body with a big head idk. it’s so awkward that the right side is like photoshopped over and the left side of the picture you can see like a ceiling light and a window and it just makes her head to body ratio look so off for some reason (i know she’s leaning over a bit but still..). if you crop out the left side a bit it looks tons better..

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A