Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

i feel like NFR era will be full of the aesthetic of selfies...

remember when she said NFR is some introspective sad girl shit?

selfies did execute this theme pretty well

it's like Kim K's book Selfish (a book of her selfies)

she could have used some better selfies tho

giphy.gif

I get that an album cover is important (to some extent): it embodies the spirit of the record. And even to some extent.

But a single cover? Is that so important?

I'm really a «music is what matters the most» kinda guy. It takes me a lot to consider a cover ugly (looking at you, Art Angel by Grimes, though the music is fantastic).

But you guys really are TOO MUCH into visuals. 

Anyways, she looks cute.

Omg. Are you a guy.

I legit thought you were a girl.

I asked Spotify CS if it's coming out at local time and they said they haven't recieved any information yet but will make it available as soon as it's available to them. 

It almost sounds like what Elizabeth would say if she worked for them. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

pls can someone pm me the p******g link when it's out in new zealand I'm gna be asleep all day xxxxx

Hehe don't let Elle see that

I guess she won't approve picosong links since the song will be available for purchasing and streaming

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

pls can someone pm me the p******g link when it's out in new zealand I'm gna be asleep all day xxxxx

If you want links, look up on Twitter with key words. I don't think Elle would approve people asking for links here considering what happened with Hope :)

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Yah but why should new zealand get all the fun hours before us I'll still buy it :) what do warning points even do lol

If you want links, look up on Twitter with key words. I don't think Elle would approve people asking for links here considering what happened with Hope :)

what happened with hope? As in just people listening to the new zealand release?

Yah but why should new zealand get all the fun hours before us I'll still buy it :) what do warning points even do lol

what happened with hope? As in just people listening to the new zealand release?

People (including me) asked the ones who had Hope to DM us the link and we got a warning point. So I wouldn't ask for Doin' Time if I was you!

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I should b happy about the new track coming, 2 a degree iam, n something's missing but what 333908i.jpg

I think that she is only releasing this because she has to (because it involves external parties: Sublime, the documentary filmmakers, etc). So she can't just say, "fuck that" like she has with everything else she's (supposed to be) doing.

I really don't feel that there's any ... enthusiasm behind it, if that makes sense? It's a perception only.

When you have to do something but your heart really isn't in it, you do the minimum required. And that's exactly what a recycled selfie from a gig last year with extremely poor Photoshopping is - the minimum required. I mean, hopefully it isn't the cover and maybe she'll post something else tomorrow. I'm just going by what we have right now.

I'm happy we have a new song tomorrow, and we should savour it because the only other song we're getting for the next few months is Hillsong.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I think that she is only releasing this because she has to (because it involves external parties: Sublime, the documentary filmmakers, etc). So she can't just say, "fuck that" like she has with everything else she's (supposed to be) doing.

I really don't feel that there's any ... enthusiasm behind it, if that makes sense? It's a perception only.

When you have to do something but your heart really isn't in it, you do the minimum required. And that's exactly what a recycled selfie from a gig last year with extremely poor Photoshopping is - the minimum required. I mean, hopefully it isn't the cover and maybe she'll post something else tomorrow. I'm just going by what we have right now.

I'm happy we have a new song tomorrow, and we should savour it because the only other song we're getting for the next few months is Hillsong.

I'm just gonna like note it as, she wants to feel emotionally authentic before she does anything for now. Thanks buddy

Girl I’m on it

Biiiiiiitch ur amazing ty ty 3328acx.jpg

UV/Honeymoon

5 FOCKING HOURS THIS IS NOT A DRILL LETS PARTAAAAAEY R U READY? R U READY FOR THIS bjh001.jpg ssssSSSSSsSSsssSSSSS UUUUH MER TIEMMMMMEEE anigif_sub-buzz-9911-1514414805-3.gif2zec9ad.jpg nnnnd the livin's easy Bradleys on the mic w Raz MG all the people in the dance will agree 2chelz.jpg thatwe're well qualified to rep the LB 2igbnt1.jpgdoqe10.jpgm8zaqp.jpg ME , me and Louie gon run to the party 2vc8eao.jpg20tp1z4.jpgdance to the rhythm it gets harder1zw2oi1.jpg k2fsxy.jpgwwm594.jpg15z58xk.jpg , 2eyus5i.jpg

UV/Honeymoon