Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I can't believe people still care about single covers in 2019

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

ok first of all... look if this is the single "art" it is trash. it reminds me of my NFR parody art with the same awful poetry book filter:

NFRART.jpgNFRART2.jpg

so she curled her hair and put on some lip gloss?  but also photoshopped a horrible generic "doin time" image into it???? she is really trying to push this weird crosshatch papery look... like why??????  her poetry is shit.  all she talks about is vague relationship drama.  theres no depth.  she is intentionally trying to be in bad taste at this point. i swear, she actively wants to lose fans.

second of all, about NFR, speaking of bad taste, we are talking ab an imaginary album produced by Jack Antonoff, who has worked with Taylor Swift and dated Lena Dunham.  i think this is truly the epitome of bad taste.  ive given up.  someone please leak NFR so i can listen once then cut off my ears.

I'm just happy we're getting a song with LFL vibes... after all thats her second best album CwEeSUP.gif

Oh honey have you heard Honeymoon? Born To Die? Sirens? AKA?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

so she curled her hair and put on some lip gloss?  but also photoshopped a horrible generic "doin time" image into it???? she is really trying to push this weird crosshatch papery look... like why??????  her poetry is shit.  all she talks about is vague relationship drama.  theres no depth.  she is intentionally trying to be in bad taste at this point. i swear, she actively wants to lose fans.

second of all, about NFR, speaking of bad taste, we are talking ab an imaginary album produced by Jack Antonoff, who has worked with Taylor Swift and dated Lena Dunham.  i think this is truly the epitome of bad taste.  ive given up.  someone please leak NFR so i can listen once then cut off my ears.

331m2b8.gif

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Guys if anyone cares I have a strong feeling that selfie was taken before/after the Brisbane concert last year. She has the same hair, makeup, jewellery, shorts, etc lmao

bd3ebb4a76ddfba34c2cc7ea2b0a659a.jpg

Oh wow, I knew it looked familiar.

Guys if anyone cares I have a strong feeling that selfie was taken before/after the Brisbane concert last year. She has the same hair, makeup, jewellery, shorts, etc lmao

I had a thought about it too because of the shorts but I don’t want to know the truth

No, stop.

No. NO. Please tell me that lazy bitch didn't.

Her hair is longer, right? It's new.

I had a thought about it too because of the shorts but I don’t want to know the truth

The hair parting, the eyebrows, it all looks too similar to be new  :toofunny:

giphy.gif  

this puta

same earrings and ring on her left hand

i'm out ladies! just when we thought she was getting less lazy

._.

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Been eating cinnamon daily with a spoon to help me deal with the fact that i still dont have the song. But its not working.

we love a healthy coping mechanism ^_^

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Everyone: "OMG she looks so cute! This is the best look she's served all era, I'm so glad she made an effort. I love her."

Elizabeth: "Aw, thanks. It's from Brisbane."

Everyone:

I'm fucking dead. :rip:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I'm just happy we're getting a song with LFL vibes... after all thats her second best album CwEeSUP.gif

taking deep breaths and focusing on your member title rn

it's just the way i feel