Please be careful sharing Sparklejumpropequeen links, they can potentially have your full e-mail on them ×
Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

its so depressing to think we wont get another song on the same level as VB in this era :/

If every song was a beautiful psychedelic epic like VB, it wouldn’t feel as special though. I’d rather it be the shining star it is and not be dulled out. But who knows? Maybe one of her snippets turns into an even bigger epic. She always does the unexpected. I still think In Your Car could turn out long and psychedelic (maybe I’m delusional on that one tho)

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

if u get the chance to ask about yosemite and nfr for concrete, unknown information and u ask about the poetry book or request another tired song im scalping you and delimbing you like you're a crab it's cancer season bitch im not fucking playing the cult is getting hungry and i got butter bitch

if u get the chance to ask about yosemite and nfr for concrete, unknown information and u ask about the poetry book or request another tired song im scalping you and delimbing you like you're a crab it's cancer season bitch im not fucking playing the cult is getting hungry and i got butter bitch

Why would someone ask about Yosemite that is probably never coming and already reworked into a dozen different songs by now but not about the poetry book that’s actually coming? Do you guys like wasting your time or are you addicted to disappointment?

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

Why would someone ask about Yosemite that is probably never coming and already reworked into a dozen different songs by now but not about the poetry book that’s actually coming? Do you guys like wasting your time or are you addicted to disappointment?

you're nothing but unseasoned seafood to me. u don't carry the range or the importance for such an influential topic