Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

anyway, how to disappear is her best song of this era and that’s on THAT.

this is the only correct answer

(and if jackoff fucks it up with that garbage wedding slow dance production like he's bound to do i will not rest till he atones for his sins)

it's just the way i feel

I heard the clown alarm noise that Lana uploaded on her IG first thing when I woke up and it was very disturbing. For a moment, it felt as if I was in clown school and they play that sound every morning at 6am and I get up and put my clown makeup on. I experienced every emotion I had felt since the start of NFR in 10 seconds. It chilled me to the bone.  :deadbanana:

ezgif-4-cd2d12053a.gif

What time do we think the trailer/song are coming then

I think there's about 4.5 hours to go for the trailer. Whether or not the song is featured in it, we do not know.

2h70y3b.jpg

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I think there's about 4.5 hours to go for the trailer. Whether or not the song is featured in it, we do not know.

2h70y3b.jpg

ngl I skim read here atm but I thought someone said the director confirmed that the song is coming today?

ngl I skim read here atm but I thought someone said the director confirmed that the song is coming today?

I don't know. Maybe someone else does?

There's a bit of confusion because ET said the trailer doesn't feature the song, but we don't know if they meant their shortened trailer, or the trailer.

if the song is dropping as per usual for a friday single then new zealand will get it in just under 3 hours

And the trailer will drop around the same time, and that's probably why. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvInU6wyXyg

''The trailer drops tomorrow morning and you're gonna hear a new song too, that's featuring, No BiG DeAl, Miley Cyrus, Ariana Grande AaAnd     LanA DEL Rey''

So....judjing by that, we must get the new song right after the trailer launches I assume

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***