Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Literally will not send him money he can keep it if he’s making ppl pay lol

I won't send any money either but I feel sorry for the people who will send him money. Imagine if he's lying, what a waste

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

If that person is telling the truth, the info will make it here before the end of the week. I wouldn’t bother trying to pay for anything. Someone will give them money and either get info that’ll spread like wildfire or they’ll be full of regret for falling for it. It doesn’t need to be one of us, especially since it’s most likely a scam.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

FAKE

Paying someone isn’t going to make it come out any faster. It’ll only make you look like booboo the fool when the info ends up being nothing.

i’ve met him irl and he doesn’t seem the type to make a huge lie about the album

yea... ive followed him for a while now on twitter and he really never was the type to troll either

2. Another one passive aggressively threatened to ban an old lady because she used caps [amidst loads of irrelevant talk on this thread about Lana's face and the such] and she never came back online again (or at least hasnt posted on the forums, i don't think)

:deadbanana:

are u talking about lonelylolitamotel? she was 28 skdkdkdkfk

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

lets just assume he does know the dates... this means were gonna get those in a matter of weeks, if not days. so whatever, he can choke.

are u talking about lonelylolitamotel? she was 28 skdkdkdkfk

jsnhberzhbujer that was my first thought as well but no, there was another legit like 67 yr old woman on here once for a few days

image.png

Lmao he said it’s cancelled

he also said his friend wont FT him during the secret show if he tells ppl? tf does that even mean? a secret listening party?

there was another legit like 67 yr old woman on here once for a few days

i-

i’ve met him irl and he doesn’t seem the type to make a huge lie about the album

keep talking tenor.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

he also said his friend wont FT him during the secret show if he tells ppl? tf does that even mean? a secret listening party?

Apparently he had info from that friend on: a secret show, the next single release date, and the album release date. I assume his friend is going and will FaceTime him