Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

King of The Wool

For some Mexicans Lana is also slang for money, so I always considered her name Yo be

Money of The King or Kings Money? Idk

sis it would be Bana

Omg you’re right sorry I’m high

Do you guys think the album is actually coming in August? Be honest, what do you really feel is gonna happen?

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

Do you guys think the album is actually coming in August? Be honest, what do you really feel is gonna happen?

i know a lot of you are pretty skeptical of an album coming in August, and we have all the reason to be, but i do think it is coming then. it just has to. she's been saying small things like "cant wait for you to hear the new album luvs" and posting nfr snippets, she can't hold off any longer. she cant possibly make a lie as big as lying about the album release (tentative) date. she might make some small lies or inconsistencies but it's been too long

there is no way she can hold it off any longer

there is no way

thereisnowaythereisnowaythereisnowaythereisnowaythereisnoway 

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

since it's all about languages now i can teach y'all French, it's very fun.

to say "amazing", we say "mange la merde".

to say "worm" we say "bite"

to say "mind blowing", it's "camembert"

and to say "matcha tea" we say "pain au chocolat" (and not chocolate croissant you idiots)

How do u say, Norman's eggplant is top notch chef ? 

UV/Honeymoon

I don't wanna be delusional but I really think it's coming in August or September. #iwanttobelieve

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/655e0d6361c529e56b614ffd54ac043620190709192411/cc7552/grid

Okay so my hypothesis is based around the idea that Lana is using her IG feed as the only promotion for this era. Starting w the first HIAB clip last year, every four lines of her IG feed has included some form of snippet, poem, announcement, or single. I have numbered the photos to paint a clearer picture of what I’m talking about. Photo 1 contains the HIAB snippet, 3 had MAC and VB singles, 4 had HIAB and HTD snippets, 5 had Cinnamon snippets, 7 IYC snippet, 8 Hope single/ HIAB snippet/ Gucci Guilty ad, 9 had festival tour announcements, 10 a couple poems and her painting for Italian Vogue, 11, more poems/ pages from her poetry book, 12 poems/ Stronger snippet, 13 Doin Time single, 14 Vogue covers, 15 NFR snippet and Charlie’s Angels collab announcement. If this pattern continues, within the next three lines on her IG feed we should be receiving another announcement, clip, or poem of some sort. Thank you for coming to my TED talk

Edit: photos 2 & 6 were the only ones without any form of important content

Yes!!! Somebody finally cracked the code!!!

Omg Lana is a cannibal, confirmed

Kesha teas

https://youtu.be/2UrA9zBSY8c

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

My only annoyance with mods right now is

1. One literally begged in the Kim Petras thread for an album leak that was going to come out within hours... I mean at least they acknowledged what they were doing wasn't right but they really didn't say it was wrong either. Oop

2. Another one passive aggressively threatened to ban an old lady because she used caps [amidst loads of irrelevant talk on this thread about Lana's face and the such] and she never came back online again (or at least hasnt posted on the forums, i don't think)

:deadbanana:

And ya I realize this isn't on topic at all either but i mean after the old lady thing i just said frick it

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

omg perras were yall talking in spanish? omg let me join:

1. Lana definitivamente has lost it perras, y she showed it with this era. It's kinda sad bc I feel like I'm staneando a 38yo homophobic mama than the iconica girl I knew before 2017

2. Cinnamon y NFR are gonna be one of the best songs on the album. Mark my words zorras

3. Happiness is a mariposa is gonna be one of the worst, definitely

4. Compren y stream III by BANKS este friday putas

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

imagine lana’s real personality is talking spanglish and acting just like cardi b’s...

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Probably, yes. I wouldn't be surprised if she's getting everything ready for it now between the latest & next show... like a preorder announcement on twitter. If you've ever looked, she's usually pretty coordinated with MOST of her social media, but it usually goes like this:

1) Instagram goes first

2) Twitter is second, sometimes simultaneous with Insta

3) Facebook is usually late, sometimes by an hour or two

I've noticed it seems like for the past year, all her posts were made in this way

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole