Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Imagine if she actually put BAR on NFR omg, if only, that song deserves better.

i think i love you

i've been wanting this

K in the spirit of actually staying on topic I have a question

So I'm moving to my uni city in mid-september and probably won't be going back to my parent's house for over a month. Should I pre-order nfr to my parent's house and hope it gets here before mid-september, or order it to where I'm moving to and risk it coming before I'm actually there? I live in the UK if that makes a difference. Thanks sweeties  :flutter:

i'd say preorder it to your parents house just to be safe

giphy.gif

We dont need BAR on NFR stealing a spot. We have the song??? Do you need the 5 locals who will buy this album to hear that song this badly?

We dont need BAR on NFR stealing a spot. We have the song??? Do you need the 5 locals who will buy this album to hear that song this badly?

yes

giphy.gif

but we have the demo don't we?

giphy.gif

I’m confused about something. You guys do know BAR’s already out there right? Maybe I got lucky with my link but the quality is pretty good. I think SoundCloud has it too + with good quality.

Plus, by law, It is prohibited to use more than 2 instruments on NFR. Instruments are banned

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

not y'all thinking BAR will be on the album

:toofunny:

my god. the undiscovered levels of insanity.

it's not so much THINKING it's going to be on the album as it is HOPING it's on the album

giphy.gif

I’m confused about something. You guys do know BAR’s already out there right? Maybe I got lucky with my link but the quality is pretty good. I think SoundCloud has it too + with good quality.

Plus, by law, It is prohibited to use more than 2 instruments on NFR. Instruments are banned

I wanna hear a HQ FLAC version of it.

giphy.gif

I want the final version in HQ, not 64kbps, in the context of an album. Also it’s not like 13 songs is the set amount. We know Lana loves last minute changes. When I say I hope BAR is on it I mean I hope she added it to the tracklist that already had 13 songs.

lowquality1717981842993.jpg

She was born on the Gemini/Cancer cusp. She's a Gemini to me.

She’s probably had her astrological chart done and knows for a fact that that year, at the time she was born, she’s a Cancer. I have the same thing—born on the Capricorn/Aquarius cusp, but officially 6 hours into Aquarius though I have a lot of Capricorn placements.

Again a mexican fan page is trying to troll us, now they said that sis will be the oficial preacher during the ceremony where Guillermo Dele Toro will get his star on Hollywood Walk of Fame.

original.gif

I want the final version in HQ, not 64kbps, in the context of an album. Also it’s not like 13 songs is the set amount. We know Lana loves last minute changes. When I say I hope BAR is on it I mean I hope she added it to the tracklist that already had 13 songs.

you said it better than i could.

giphy.gif

13 standard / 15 deluxe

If there's a deluxe, I'd say 16 more than 15. Making a deluxe for only 2 tracks is stupid. And BTD had 3 deluxe tracks, same for UV (the Japanese version even had 5)

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

3 deluxe tracks: The Next Best American Record, Yosemite and Roses Bloom For You. 3 songs that needed a home according to Lana. This way we’ll still have an album with new songs along with 3 songs that deserve an official release.

lowquality1717981842993.jpg