Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I am glad Doin' time and BAR are there

Also, who is the guy on the cover? Is that her boyfriend?

Jack Nicholson's grandson I think

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Are y'all regretting listening to all the snippets on her Instagram & spoiling yourself? I mean we already know how 50% of this album gonna sound like...

I thought that. But to be honest. We don’t know how most of it is going to sound. Besides HIAB and HTD, we haven’t really gotten more than a 40 second to a minute listen of like 3 songs. I’m still curious for bartender FIILY and The Greatest

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

This is fucking amazing. This album is gonna be so good. Guys we’re getting every song we’ve been craving in a month... one more fucking month. I wanna cry.

giphy.gif

what is your signature from? i know it's pokemon but what game?

It's from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, which happens to be the best Pokémon game in existence. Basically their Ultraviolence. Don't be gay, buy it today!

tumblr_pebsknpqY81voa9zr_540.jpg

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Are y'all regretting listening to all the snippets on her Instagram & spoiling yourself? I mean we already know how 50% of this album gonna sound like...

I'm being 100% honest when I say I've heard most of the snippets only once. The only ones I've listened more were Cinnamon and How To Disappear, I literally can't remember how the others sound  :deadbanana:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

It's from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, which happens to be the best Pokémon game in existence. Basically their Ultraviolence. Don't be gay, buy it today!

tumblr_pebsknpqY81voa9zr_540.jpg

i'll check it out!

giphy.gif

p.s. Someone asked... yes this guy had a great cock

but I see cocks often

new album by Lana not so...

so, yes it is better

also, someone mentioned Rimini... I am in Rome since last week and will be til 24th august

If any forum member is here, hit me up for a drink!

Nobody cares about your sexual activity.. keep it for yourself

Disgusting

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

I'd say more than 50%

Not y'all actually thinking we will ever get officially released Yosemite and redone version of BAR. It will be surprising if Lana still remembers these songs' existence

Anna ou!

i'll check it out!

You're gonna love it, it's amazing! I hope you can still find a copy, though, it was released ten years ago.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

THIS is a great album cover. Its fun, its silly, its playful. And there's a lot to look at, so its gonna age very well. Unlike lust for life, which was DULL

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I'M SO FUCKING EXCITED FOR THIS!!! 

You either hate or love the cover but I FUCKING LOVE IT. It's so fresh, so new, so different than what she's ever done, it almost tells a story, the sky is fucking painted and I can't even remember how many times I've said I wanted a painted cover, so this makes me really happy that she incorporated that. I love the whole sea motif, they're on a boat on the sea, the city behind them, the guy on the cover makes it better in my opinion. Also out of all the writing on the cover, I'm not actually mad at the title and the LFR. I feel like they fit all the aesthetic so well. It's the parental advisory square in the corner that kinda bugs me, but still, I fucking love the cover. Also, the back cover with the tracklist is awesome!!! 

I fucking LOVE that TNBAR is on the record. It's one of my most favourite Lana songs and I was sad we only had it in a weaker quality and not a final version.

Doin time being on NFR kinda surprised me, but not really, considering it was really fitting the era. I must say it really fits the album, is a great cover, one of her best, and I like that she included it.

Fucking Shazam was right lmaooo. But again, I love the new titles. Really excited to hear Bartender, The greatest and Fuck it, I love you. I'm just so excited it's unreal. Can't wait for August 30th  :excited:  :excited:

We fucking did it guys!!!    :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***