Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I think the cover looks amazing! It’s giving me summer as fuck vibes and she looks beautiful.

Also, no Yosemite but an official release for Best Anerican Record?? I’ll take it.

"Doin' Time won't be on the record" gives me "COACHELLA WAS JUST RELEASED AS A GIFT FOR THE FANS"

Well...

Anyway. Legendary.

Beautfiul gorgeous cover and tracklist 

p.s. Someone asked... yes this guy had a great cock

but I see cocks often

new album by Lana not so...

so, yes it is better

also, someone mentioned Rimini... I am in Rome since last week and will be til 24th august

If any forum member is here, hit me up for a drink!

you really need to chill.

giphy.gif

THIS is a great album cover. Its fun, its silly, its playful. And there's a lot to look at, so its gonna age very well. Unlike lust for life, which was DULL

THIS, it catches the eye unlike LFL imo. Like the colours and the way she’s reaching out of the cover. It’s honestly leagues ahead of the lfl cover, she truly served... chuck, I hate you less xoxo

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

Yall..what if California is Yosemite??

It's right next to BAR

She said they were sister tracks.

Yosemite is in California

It's an acoustic sounding track

She said that it was apart of the acoustic side of LFL

:oprah3:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

The last time I was so genuinely impressed with Lana was the day she released West Coast.

I admit that, as much as I loved ALL of the songs we heard so far, there wasn't a lot of excitement to me. But this cover really set the tone, it's much more creative than any "fanart" ever. 

nothing was scrapped in the end and that's a good thing. there's still so much we haven't heard on this album. all this mess is going to end and given the snippets and songs we already had it couldn't really have ended in another way. i'd rather have this tracklist this and patiently wait for LDR7 than have some of the songs be scrapped and then linger for years in our minds. at least we'll have everything she half gave us over the past year.

the BAR version that we have is a demo as far as I can remember, because the official version (at the time) was 4 minutes long. i think it was reworked again for nfr but Rick must have participated in composing the song back in 2016 (as he has with all the songs on lfl or honeymoon) so it is normal that he should be credited anyway, and it doesn't provide us new info concerning his involvement in other songs

It's right next to BAR

a dreamer u dream a lot

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

holy shit and the guy on the cover is JACK NICHOLSON'S GRANDSON??? I actually LOVE THIS SO MUCH?? Jack Nicholson used to be liked one the hottest guys in Hollywood I love this so much  :flutter:  :flutter:  I wonder if he knows about Lana?? :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  

sgopYhV.gif

FINALLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

It's right next to BAR

:oprah3:

your mind.... now ill believe that

guys im guessing we're also getting the snippets tomorrow since preorders will be up ???? cant wait to ruin my final experience by replaying them for a whole month

tumblr_nvnya6aodO1qhacioo1_500.gif