Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I definetly see the vinyl now as being a light sky blue, maybe even a bit translucent. It would fit so well and it'll look lovely 

I think it might be a neon green, almost yellow kind of color

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

So the fist 7 tracks are surf-rock boppy ones while the next 7 are piano ballads  :oprah3:  What d'ya think?

Isn't MAC a piano ballad?

Mfhp.gif

Why would y’all want two two-years old songs on NFR? I’m all here for BAR since I love it so much but Yosemite needs to stay away from the album

You make no sense. We actually never heard yosemite while we have bar(but now there is a higher chance she will sing it live once)

Why would y’all want two two-years old songs on NFR? I’m all here for BAR since I love it so much but Yosemite needs to stay away from the album

You want the two year old song we already had to be on the album but not the two year old song we haven’t heard? lit rally what the fuck

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

What does this even mean

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

y*semite didn't even sound good from the snippet she sang (it was basically BAR with changed lyrics) why do people want it so much  :usrs:

sgopYhV.gif

fixed it

How to Disappear is her most well written song since Honeymoon along with MAC, so let's NOT

How to Disappear is her most well written song since Honeymoon along with MAC, so let's NOT

lyrically, it’s great! it’s well-written in that way. but the melody is so bland. it makes me sleepy.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Nnnnnn didn’t see BAR was on the track list till now. YASSSSSS :oprah: :dance:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371