Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Sad to see that people still have something to bitch and whine about. It's an amazing cover, yes it's different and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But some of you are so unnecessarily rude and immature about it. 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

I thought it was fanmade until I saw it was posted by lana. Can't believe best american record made it onto the album. hope there's signed copies up for preorder tomorrow

Imagine wanting a cute portrait of Lana as the cover when she served this painting-esque sky with California burning on the background while she's sailing away with a cute guy reaching for us to take her hand and let her guide us through the sea 3YUylej.gif a bunch of clowns

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Who cares about Yosemite not being on the album.. she described it as introspective sad girl kinda record and we know Yosemite was on a happier note. It’d be out of place to see it on NFR

Nothing says introspective sad girl like a cover recorded for a documentary being shoehorned onto a record

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I don't know why. But I get BTD vibes from this. And what I mean by that is Lana has a "Im sad, but I might also cut you" vibe to her.

I lost that a bit with the past few album covers and this brings back that bad-ass-ness.

"I won't not fuck u the fuck up"

can we all pray for an UO exclusive alternate vinyl cover please

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

OH MY FUCKING GOD I TOLD YALL I TOLD YALL IT MIGHT COME ON WEDNESDAY I FUCKING CANT I LOVE THE COVER SIWJAKSKJKJ FUCKKKKKKKKKKK, THE TRACKLIST IS PERFECT

OKAY meltdown over i hope she has reworked smelly BAR because im tired of it already, come THRU MOM, and im weirdly happy doin time is on the album, it can be the HBTB track 5 of the album... AHHHHHH

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Do you guys realize that complaining about other people complaining is just as annoying?

My beautiful sweeties, let people express themselves, that’s what this whole website’s for!

If you’re excited about that cover then good for you! After this long wait I’m glad you’re pleased with it. But also let others be unhappy if need be :hooker:

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

Nothing says introspective sad girl like a cover recorded for a documentary being shoehorned onto a record

doin time is kind of a sad song, kind of.

Also I'm SO HAPPY Doin' Time is officially part of the album now! It's way too good to be just a random soundtrack song.

what is your signature from? i know it's pokemon but what game?

giphy.gif

ldr7 confirmed cover with a plane and a remake of aviation 

and 'in your cock' of course

Liveshows she'll sing 'on your cock' and everyone will go fucking nuts. It'll be BTD 2.0. Fucking hard in the rain to riding cocks in cockpits.

So girls do we think Doin’ Time was the lead single lololol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

on a positive note I think Fuck it I love you or the greatest are gonna be the best songs on the album I can feel it....down there

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7