Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I love everything about the track list EXCEPT doin time, why is Lana so obsessed with that lackluster cover she did?? Let it go sis!!

it's her best cover (not including Goodbye Kiss), chill lmao

giphy.gif

WHO'S THE GUY ?

(I think the cover means that when America's burning you can take Lana's hand to follow her into her land, her own little America)

You lose your way, just take my hand

You're lost at sea, then I'll command your boat to me again

oh snap...

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

you should really let your self enjoy things and stop tearing things apart the instant you see them

want better for yourselves 

thank you!

giphy.gif

I feel like NFR and TNBAR are related. He fucked her so good that she almost said she loved him, then she fell for him and once he got what he wanted (her), he left her behind to write the next best american record and there was nothing left by the time they went to bed

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Y’all really prefer that boring sewer picture over the campy one that fits well with an actual concept? Questionable taste

lol right? i don't even dislike that picture, but i'm glad she's taking risks rather than using something that bland for the cover. good thing she dgaf about ANY of our opinions tbh,

WHO'S THE GUY ?

(I think the cover means that when America's burning you can take Lana's hand to follow her into her land, her own little America)

Duke Nicholson, grandson of Jack Nicholson (One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest, The Shining)

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

i was busy unti now and im literally crying

i love the cover, its so campy

i love the tracklist

i love every snippet

i hate the fact Yosemite is missing from the tracklist tho

and i cant wait till tomorrow im so excited

image.png

WHO'S THE GUY ?

he doesn't look worried that america's burning tho tbf, just like he needs a poop and is a bit uncomfortable in the butt region 

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

I'm sorry but this project was not worth the wait in my opinion..the fact that we've heard half of these songs already and that cover...who's the ugly random white boy on the cover?? how is he relevant to lana del rey?

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

I really hope NBAR is reworked by antonoff ... guys also what do we think about tracklist?? I’m obsessed but also wish there was more songs we hadn’t heard of? Also doin time better be an extended version or something