Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

The cover is amazing. Whether you hate it or love it, it's so distinct and memorable. She hasn't had a cover like this since BTD and Paradise.

LFL is literally her worst cover ever. And I'm thrilled with the tracklist. Feels like it will have some bops, but also some introspective songs.

Amazing. So excited!

I'm curious how Bartender is gonna sound like! She described it as a weird one so it's gonna be exciting!

it's either gonna be totally out of her sound or the most bland shit ever ajskghjklhsh

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

I feel like the album vision definitely changed during the dry period. The album cover is amazing, can someone edit it without the fonts? R just without those stickers

giphy.gif

i can't believe she had the balls to put a cover that bad after 8 month of silence...... like i really expected something worth the wait... the tracklist is fucking awful, the cover is ATROCIOUS + that guy who ruins it even more.. it's tragic, lit rally.

Ksksksksksk and she’s literally just gonna say critics can be so mean sometimes & move on

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

I love everything about the track list EXCEPT doin time, why is Lana so obsessed with that lackluster cover she did?? Let it go sis!!

One word: streams

NFR has already 119M w/ the 4 songs combined. It will boost the sales

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Just found out what makes the cover ugly is that typographic composition. Gonna be using a textless edit. The painted clouds and the imagery is just perfect.

i just wish the cover was either just a photograph with the texts on it or the painted background with no text at all

she should have replaced hope is a tired ass song for me to sing - but i sang it with roses bloom for you but whatever. at least BAR is coming for real!