Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

honestly this board can be sf annoying. is2g some people are more into whining than into lana herself. wait until aug 30, listen to the fucking album, and if you still hate all of it by then - the sign out button is on the upper right corner.

following my own advice & taking a break from this shithole now.

tumblr_muupu53pag1r4rq1mo1_250.gif

someone finally said it

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

apparently one (or a few? Can’t remember) website listed a placeholder for CD copies of NFR at two different price points which implies a deluxe edition, but could be just a simple placeholder

i doubt honey but i hope u re right... lana doesnt like deluxe releases anymore i think, she prolly believes that a cohesive album doesnt need any deluxe tracks or smth

Ummm so the cover pic is kinda meh - ugly but it‘s about the music so it‘s ok but i dont get why she had to put BAR on there it leaked in decent quality, is she not aware of that or smth?

If the theory of the three posts is real then the next one will be about NFR  :defeated: ARE YOU READY GIRLIES?

bartender

doin' time

The meltdowns when she reveals the tracklist and Doin Time is there will be... enternaining. And I'll be here to witness it all ner5OHt.gif

Today I dreamed about FIILY and idk how I was able to know what the song sounded like since we can't hear shit in dreams but it sounded a lot like Doin' Time + How To Disappear and the album cover looked a lot like HBTB but she was wearing jeans and a tee instead of a dress. I take that as a signal of the universe that both song + album cover are coming SOON  :defeated:

Double release + pre order + cover + tracklist coming this week I CHOOSE TO BELIEVE

200.gif

I also said a couple of months ago that Best American Record would be on the album and someone shut me down saying BAR was dead and we should let it go. Well I guess I have some psychic powers after all 3YUylej.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

You know the more I look at the cover the more I realize the only thing that I dislike about it is the neon jacket and nails. Imagine those two in any other non-neon color. Wouldn’t it look much less messy?

Yeah I was just saying this! If she’d been wearing something like a white dress & different nails it would actually be nice. I think there’s just too much going on

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

Guys it’s starting to thunder in my city the rain is getting so heavy this is a sign she’s HERE

what's your city? cuz it's gonna start thundering here soon

giphy.gif

I seriously can’t believe today is the day we get the info. Fucking WOAH

I’ve been having really bad anxiety and panic attacks all week and this honestly made me so happy that I forgot about the anxiety I could cry bc the album reveal has literally helped my anxiety (and I’m not kidding like some stans do, I’m actually serious, this has me so happy and I feel so warm omg)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

BAR was produced by Rick (I think) and apparently NFR has only three producers (Lana, Jack and Andrew Watt just because he produced Doin' Time) so yeah Jack probably reworked BAR.

Ahh I wish, look at her IG post she hashtagged Rick Nowls :( it’s 3am and I’m dying. So exciting but I do feel semi disappointed there isn’t more songs we haven’t heard of

I really like the concept of the album cover (her being on a boat with california burning in the background and a painted sky) but the final product is just... not it. The graphic design and compositioning is sloppy, but maybe it will grow on me.

Anyways, we're at least getting the album which is exciting! I really hope it was worth the agonizing wait.

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

Tbh I think the vinyl color will be baby blue. I think blue seems to be the main color here (like the sea, the sky etc). 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven