Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

it's so weird to me how people take the reviews of a man who gave BTD a 3/10 and Ultraviolence a 2/10 seriously

his opinion doesn't matter, he got bad taste

he really does

giphy.gif

it's so weird to me how people take the reviews of a man who gave BTD a 3/10 and Ultraviolence a 2/10 seriously

his opinion doesn't matter, he got bad taste

Yes these critics are jokes

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

lowkey sad that Bartender doesn’t sound like it has any chance of including the lyrics she sang for the White Mustang intro she performed at some shows last year tho, that “sugar waits at my gate, you know, it’d be perfect if I just told you to come throuuughhh” and we all thought it might be Bartender.....

I still hope tho... those lyrics were too good for a fucking intro to white mustank

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

I genuinely think Melon will give it AT LEAST a 7. His biggest problem with Lana has always been lyrics and her mingling with rap/trap influence.. and from what I can tell NFR is almost completely devoid of the latter and her lyrics are now so fucking good idk what he will complain about

tumblr_pb75g64MCD1wufoyho1_500.gif

the real question is how much our queen AJAY will love the album...melonhead who?

TASTE we stan one (1) music youtuber and one only

it's just the way i feel

wait are these only snippets or the whole album

Only snippets. But if they're already there 24 days in advance of the album release, sure the album won't take long to leak. Poor Lana

the real question is how much our queen AJAY will love the album...melonhead who?

She literally praises everything she reviews and does this pretend over the top  crying it gets so predictable after a while