Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I think you and I are the biggest BAR fans.

I am a little disappointed since the demo lyric "How does it taste / tell me how life treats you now that it's over?". It's so resentful and spicy. Keen to hear the whole thing, but yes, whatever happens ill get used to it.

I’m open to the change as of now, but I do agree. I hope the resentment and theme of BAR is not entirely changed but let’s be positive for a better lyric

nF70D0F.png

Omggg listening to TNBAR with different lyrics and almost identical production is so confusing to my brain lmao, this album sounds amazing I’m so excited I can’t believe I doubted her back last year when she first released that HIAB “tour life” snippet on Instagram

giphy.gif  

I love how Doin' Time and HtD sound like they wouldn't fit in this album because of how different the production sounds compared to the other songs, but it still works and flows pretty nicely. 

qfrWuBl.png

as expected jackoff has jacked off all over my baby how to disappear. i'd say i want his head served to me on a silver platter but the context implies a very different meaning than the one i had in mind so i won't

the rest sounds so fucking good though omgggg LOVE SONG and fucking BARTENDER...consider me SCALPED

it's just the way i feel

I hope that we get the extended version of hope is a dangerous thing on the physical cds

Hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have,

But I have it

But I have it

Yeah I have it

Yeah I have it

Oh I have it

Yeah I have it

Oh I have it

Yes... I have it

nF70D0F.png

I think you and I are the biggest BAR fans.

I am a little disappointed since the demo lyric "How does it taste / tell me how life treats you now that it's over?". It's so resentful and spicy. Keen to hear the whole thing, but yes, whatever happens ill get used to it.

Since the production seems to be the same I think we will be able to have a 7 minute mix of the demo and album versions that incorporate the best of both worlds :smile:

i hope she changes it up for bar (like on ottra) bc the snippet sounds a bit weird and i’ve listened to bar like 5 times in total bc ive lost the file and then felt like all the other ones that were available had an even worse quality than the leak.

i76mrxw.png 

Hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have,

But I have it

But I have it

Yeah I have it

Yeah I have it

Oh I have it

Yeah I have it

Oh I have it

Yes... I have it

... bitch

... fuck!