Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I really like the new best american record IDK what some of you complain about. It sounds epic

I think that they've reworked Cinnamon Girl a little bit bc it used to be a bigger drop. 

The song is very long so probably there is some progression in the production as it goes along

I think the only reason I don't love htd production is cause I got used to the acoustic one

I don't think this song will turn bad after all

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

So i gave in and omg, HIAB, California, Love Song and The Greatest sound so amazing!

No wonder she’s being such a quiet bitch cause she knew we would forgive her and have our wigs all snatched when NFR is out!

Truly the next best American record! Ahhhhhh

nF70D0F.png

I think the only reason I don't love htd production is cause I got used to the acoustic one

I don't think this song will turn bad after all

I'm actually surprised by how nice it is.

Her infliction  / singing is somewhat  different than in the live version and I think it's more captivating on the studio version

Not you saying her best album is coming when you said the same about LFL when you got the snippets

I love the songs we got so far and I hope it's true tho hehe

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Cinnamon Girl, How to Disappear, Love Song, The Next Best American Record, and The Greatest all sound AMAZING

THIS ALBUM WILL BE BETTER THAN ULTRAVIOLENCE.

giphy.gif

also lol to the people who said that this album was just gonna be boring piano ballads LOL i think the only strictly piano ballad is HIADT. Even HIAB you can hear some extra production behind the scenes  

yesss the bass guitar  :defeated: