Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

This album is gonna be so fucking beautiful man :wowcry: Started tearing up at Bartender

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

can y'all post a description of what they all sound like pleasee I don't wanna spoil it by listening to them but I wanna know what they're like

all of the songs we have heard through her IG are basically the same but just higher quality.

FIILY - folk queen, pretty Lizzy Grant to me! 

Love Song - amazing, we get to hear after the in the car part and it becomes ethereal and heavenly

HTD - ugly production, extremely disappointing imo 

California - very cute, seems kinda anthemic tbh, starts as a piano ballad but then becomes more acoustic and folky

TNBAR - same production, different lyrics :toofunny:

The Greatest - another folk song wow I just love this album jesus christ this will be one of her best songs tbh 

Bartender - she's cute, sounds kinda quirky? piano instrumental

HIAB - sounds even better in clear quality

sgopYhV.gif

YES omg I really wanted it to sound like what y'all hate (not cause I'm evil I just usually like what y'all hate djduebdjj)

I loved that snippet of it she posted with just the piano. Here’s hoping it surfaces or gets released some day

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

WHAT THE FUCK OMG I JUST GOT UP FROM MY DESK AT WORK AND WENT TO A PHONE BOOTH THINGY SO I COULD LISTEN TO IT I AM FUCKING DECEASED

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

can y'all post a description of what they all sound like pleasee I don't wanna spoil it by listening to them but I wanna know what they're like

NFR: Piano ballad from what we have

Fuck it I love you: acoustic guitar, percussion, tropical sound, high notes

Love song: piano, strings, very sweet sound

Cinnamon Girl: similar to what we've heard but with strings, sounds magical

California: piano, strings, trumpet (?), acoustic guitar

TNBAR: same instrumental but different lyrics and vocals

The greatest: sounds like a country song

Bartender: piano ballad with very cute chords, and low notes from Lana

Happiness: piano ballad

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~