Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Right and now he just magically has the album he was only just speculating about just a few days ago? Lol sure

If it gets uploaded to a publishing site (probably SonyATV) then yes, he’ll have it.

If it gets uploaded to a publishing site (probably SonyATV) then yes, he’ll have it.

Which other people could have it at the same time and it could easily leak. Chances are, it probably isn’t there and probably won’t be to prevent leakage

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Which other people could have it at the same time and it could easily leak. Chances are, it probably isn’t there and probably won’t be to prevent leakage

They could, but most don’t speak openly as much as him. People who get stuff from publishing sites don’t tend to leak stuff, because essentially it’s probably the only source it’ll come from and they’ll know it and shut it down as quick as (thus preventing people from getting “exclusives”). The thing with Eclipse is that he never bullshits when it comes to lyrics and giving actual tea. He’s either got it or somehow got snippets from somewhere.

They could, but most don’t speak openly as much as him. People who get stuff from publishing sites don’t tend to leak stuff, because essentially it’s probably the only source it’ll come from and they’ll know it and shut it down as quick as (thus preventing people from getting “exclusives”). The thing with Eclipse is that he never bullshits when it comes to lyrics and giving actual tea. He’s either got it or somehow got snippets from somewhere.

The thing is, if you search SonyATV, not even Venice Bitch or MAC is there. I don’t see them putting it out there so quickly and easily. How do people access files from these sites, if they’re mostly just catalogue lists? I don’t understand how this works exactly

Now I’m genuinely curious how this works even. I’ve only ever seen text lists of registered tracks

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I could see Eclipse having the snippets, but not the entire record yet. But who knows. Guess we'll find out soon enough.

they're snippets u can notice it from the way he's posting we know him since LFL era so im pretty sure he has a snippets that have been uploaded somewhere

if we kept looking im sure we will find them

:smile3:

so I'm assuming the snippets will drop pretty soon, and I told myself that I wasn't gonna listen to any more snippets but I know damn well that once they drop Imma listen on repeat

qfrWuBl.png

I wanna hear California so baaaaaaaaad

And even though we only got a few more lyrics, it seems like the album is a sort of love letter or intimate journal

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

IM SO SHOOK OMFG

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif