Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I wanna hear it pleaasee  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

I think these Russian Lana fan sites on VK are just re-posting the previews Lana has posted on instagram already, but in much better quality. Since I can't read Russian that might be the case. 

False alarm. Nevermind. 

False alarm. Sorry about that. 

Are we allowed to post Lana VK pages here?

I’m not sure tbh

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

@Hannus

well I do have a problem with political/social songs in general

and plus I really dislike her america songs...

Not all people who listen to her are americans and to many - including me - america has a really really negative conotation

(talking about american politics which strangely seem not to care about its own people...so... other countries...)

I mean I can not just casually listen to that kind of songs when america bombed my country coz they JUST needed a military base

@Hannus

well I do have a problem with political/social songs in general

and plus I really dislike her america songs...

Not all people who listen to her are americans and to many - including me - america has a really really negative conotation

(talking about american politics which strangely seem not to care about its own people...so... other countries...)

I mean I can not just casually listen to that kind of songs when america bombed my country coz they JUST needed a military base

me too im not american well im from the middle east, the most place that has been ruined by america but i respect the fact that she's american and it's her stage she rly wants to sing about whatever that related to her

:smile3:

@UltraviolenceBaby

Of course

she can sing about whatever she likes

it is her right

I am.just saying that I dont like those songs and can not relate to them as I find them hypocritical

@mergirl 

It's not about opinions about how Lana looks, it is about ridiculous societal expectations of women. Why does a woman need to put makeup on to attend a party? LDR is wearing respectable clothes. Men aren't expected to put on makeup to attend a party or put endless time into their hair. Why should women? 

Pretty sure the effort required for a party is a) look respectable (which Lana was) and b) be there. 

I've got no issue with anyone commenting on whether or not they like a hairstyle/clothes/whatever on LDR, but when it crosses over into saying that it is an expectation for women to wear makeup, I have an issue with that. 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

I decided to make a "motion poster" for the album cover..but I used one of yalls edits (I'm sorry I can't remember the user, but you did an amazing job with the hair). Its very subtle, but pretty to look at. Her hair, jacket, the clouds, the ocean, the flag, and the fire in the background have movement. I also added a little smoke on the left side for dramatic effect on the fire. :smile:

Here it is in gif form

giphy.gif

If anyone wants the HQ file just let me know

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

@UltraviolenceBaby

Of course

she can sing about whatever she likes

it is her right

I am.just saying that I dont like those songs and can not relate to them as I find them hypocritical

Pretty sure the latest one is talking how America is not a good place, she is dreaming of a better version of America. 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

I liked the new song very much

Reminded me of "Angel Down' by Lady Gaga

So did I! and thats a great comparison - I didn't think of it. Love Angel Down as well. 

seeing as Lana got a hold of Antonoff and went into the studio w her audio engineer it’s pretty clear she plans on having a professional studio recording of Looking for America. Would be so so so amazing if, like someone else suggested, she dropped the song and donated the profits to an anti-gun charity.

ALSO She is feeding us so much music lately what the fuck????

Album on the way, new cover on Friday, now this

And we still have more singles and music videos to look forward to, and the Charlie’s Angels song, my godddd

Honestly the one year drought we went thru was worth it for all the effort she’s putting in now tbh

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

How amazing would it be if she released Looking for America before NFR is out, as a standalone single instead of releasing more of the album, considering we already have 4 tracks of it? The double music video could be out on the 30th so she can get more views

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Don't tell me he's on twitter pretending to have NFR already. He doesn't have anything. Lana got that album in lock down. Some people just thirst for attention. 

giphy.gif

He could be telling the truth (but I don’t 100% believe everything he says only bc he was wrong about the tracklist before it was announced)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

He could be telling the truth (but I don’t 100% believe everything he says only bc he was wrong about the tracklist before it was announced)

He was wrong because he was only speculating, he didn't have the tracklist and thought that Shazam was wrong because it's not really a reliable source.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

He was wrong because he was only speculating, he didn't have the tracklist and thought that Shazam was wrong because it's not really a reliable source.

Right and now he just magically has the album he was only just speculating about just a few days ago? Lol sure

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole