Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

no im not gunna listen to the snippets

i always don't, i hate snippets i usually wait until the album dropped but ur comments you guys make me so calm and happy about the album! just tell me does it sound like LFL songs? cuz for me, it was my least fav album i actually hate it

No it doesn’t sound anything like LFL to me, it’s so much better!!

giphy.gif  

i always don't, i hate snippets i usually wait until the album dropped but ur comments you guys make me so calm and happy about the album! just tell me does it sound like LFL songs? cuz for me, it was my least fav album i actually hate it

It is MILES AHEAD of LFL

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I think Cinnamon has the same sinister vibes Cherry  has...?

But other than that no

which song do you think the music video casting is for

Love Pt. 2

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

tbf i was never a fan of how to disappear but almost all lana songs sound good when she performs them with a piano only so i really dont get why y’all pretend as if that live performance was some sort of confirmed studio version demo as they were clearly still working on it in the livestream she did....

and yeah she should have ran to rick to produce it or emile they would have served muddy beats over piano and strings that don’t sound like a garageband sample

uh literally where did i say anything about the live performance being a confirmed demo? i've hated that livestream production with a vengeance ever since i first heard it, and the live performance just happens to be a perfect example of what it could have been. not sure why you're quoting me to say this shit but...go off i guess?

and for the record i don't want rick or emile anywhere near that song either

it's just the way i feel

wait are these only snippets or the whole album

Snippets of every song. Full album is yet to l**k

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif