Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

after a few times i can say i love the HTD production. its giving me walking through rainy NYC at 11 pm vibes ughh

I also do! It's tacky in an endearing kind of way which makes me feel closer to the lyrics

What if she has a video prepared for TNBAR and it's actually the original scrapped video for White Mustang lmao

ZKcaooE.png

Ok... so snippets are the thing now

haha

how things move fast even in period of 3 hours

anyway... not going to listen to anything before the album drops

though if the album leaks on my birthday - 27 august

then I will consider it as a gift and listen to all...

Fuck all yall fags BAR still sounds GLORIOUS.

Cinnamon Girl seems to be lacking that bass sadly, but it still sounds good.

Fuck It I Love You sounds promising.

The Greatest, meh, but well see, its only 30 seconds.

The album sounds like Ultraviolence but more “romantic”.

I'm gonna say something wild but fuck it i love you chorus reminds me of the chorus of break up with your boyfriend i'm bored chorus... omfg... and we know she loves the song

For some reason it sounds really Taylor-y to me ... the vocals ... and part of the melody reminds me of Love Story

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I actually REALLY love the HTD produciton. It's so low-fi melancholia.
Would have probably loved the track whichever way it'd have turned out though, since I just the whole track's vibe and her vocals are so flawless on it.

NOT a fan of BARs new lyrics. I loved the track's bitter vibe ("Tell me how it treats you now!"). Ok, she's at another more mature point by now, but the replaced lyrics just sound a bit too forced. "I just wanna party with you" - oh come on. But whatever, at least the song stayed true to it's wonderful sound - y'all whiny "i WaNt A nEw PrOdUcTiOn" greeders can choke :P

The Greatest sounds like an epic, vocal highlight.  And the new California snippet made me even more excited for the song.

FIILY sounds like a cute track, maybe not the album's highlight but still pretty nice. The chorus sounds pretty classy, even though the lyrics are very .. simple.

A bit torn about the new glimpse we got on Love Song. The lyrics are cute and I guess so is the whole track, but .. not really too astonishing. Then again, it's just a short snippet that cuts off very abruptly.

The Bartender snippet does not excite me at all. Not that it sounds bad but - not really exciting at all. But that's probably just the snippet.

All in all I'm very excited about the album, it seems like it will be a very coherent experience with an overall high quality. LFL had a lot of nice tracks but was just a hot mess when looked at as an album. NFR seems to be playing in UV/HMs league.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

For some reason it sounds really Taylor-y to me ... the vocals ... and part of the melody reminds me of Love Story

Considering it's one of my absolute fav Tay songs I'm not surprised I love it :flutter:

ZKcaooE.png

Yeah I’ve been getting Taylor swift vibes too?!? Some of the snippets sound like a Taylor Swift pop album... but with like, actual substance and flawless production

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

She is feeding us so much lately and we are probably gonna starve for 5 years after the album release.. Our poor metabolism

I can see her randomly teasing the next one in late January tbh

She just loves making the musak