Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Aren't you all curious for the title track? We've had 3 snippets and it's always from the same part so we basically know 1 minute out of the 5 minutes the song has. I know she's saving something from that song

yayo paradise edition

yayo paradise edition is the best version!

Not trashing HTD, just that I think the rest of the album is spectacular and I also hate Yayo Paradise version

why? D:

giphy.gif

BUT I NEVER SAID A THING I SHOULDNT HAVE DONE IT BUT I READ IT IN YOUR LETTER YOU SAID TO A FRIEND THAT YOU WISH YOU WERE DOING BETTER I WANTED TO CALL YOU BUT I DIDNT SAY A THING TWO THREE FOUR OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH I'LL PICK YOU UP IF YOU COME BACK T-

67761237_2570703736294184_12616693850518

Difficult to rate them, BAR very awkward and some basic lyrics. I hope she changes it halfway back to the original that would work well.

I’m really shocked by Bartender I thought it was gonna be a really slow simple ballad. Fuck it I love you sounds ok but nothing much to it sounds like a throwaway like In your feelings...hope I’m wrong. So far shaping up to be 9 out of 10 for me.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Love Song > Bartender > Cinnamon > NFR > California > The Greatest > HIAB > TNBAR > FIILY > HDT

I wonder which MV Muscle Beach Baby is in? It's either FIILY or The Greatest, but I can't really tell which he'd be more appropriate in from those snippets

Taste went off here...almost perfect

California> The Greatest> Cinnamon Girl> FILY> HIAB=Love Song> NFR> HTD=Bartender> TNBAR

Bound to change!

All really are great. Very strong and surprisingly cohesive record coming.

August 30th can’t be here soon enough.

Even from that little snippet I can tell why Jack said The Greatest is his favorite. Holy fucking shit.

Honestly. It's sounds so grand and strong.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I can’t believe I’ll soon be dancing to cinnamon :defeated:

California is a bad bitch. Love Song is a cutie pie.

I laughed when I heard HTD, it sounds like she let an upcoming basement SoundCloud producer work on that track. I’m chuckling

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

MAKE YOU REAL PROUD OF YOUR BABY IN YOUR CAR IM A STAR AND IM BURNIN THROUGH YOU IN YOUR CAR IM A STAR AND IM BURNIN THROUGH YOU OOOOH BE MY ONCE IN A LIFETIME LYIN ON YOUR CHEST IN MY PARTY DRESS IM A FUCKIN MESS BUT I-

68649231_1300791890085807_30698875791563

MAKE YOU REAL PROUD OF YOUR BABY IN YOUR CAR IM A STAR AND IM BURNIN THROUGH YOU IN YOUR CAR IM A STAR AND IM BURNIN THROUGH YOU OOOOH BE MY ONCE IN A LIFETIME LYIN ON YOUR CHEST IN MY PARTY DRESS IM A FUCKIN MESS BUT I-

68649231_1300791890085807_30698875791563

I’m in shock I can’t believe we have new lyrics for it.