Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I’m trying not to listen to the snippets since we already heard so much of the album but I might cave before the 30th :defeated: These 3 weeks are crawling by

If you don't want to cave in, there's still Season of the Witch coming out this Friday.

a new single from NFR is possible before the 30th (HIAB? FIILY?)

Maybe she'll rush release Looking for America before NFR.

And we'll see if the Taylor collab rumor for her album is true. So, possibly 4 new songs in 24 days. Not too shabby. 

so have we discussed that Eclipse was lying about having the album because he just wrote down the lyrics from the snippets

Nothing new there I stated this yesterday. He’s done this for years he has a narcissistic big head personality. He loves looking elite and special. Look at his twitter he basically boasts about sexual escapades and acts like a celebrity. He isn’t well but this fanbase keeps giving him attention.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Lol he insinuated he did - otherwise he would have shared the link to the snippets website!

no, he didn't imply he had the album. even more, it was obvious he only had the snippets considering the lyrics he posted

probably he decided not to share the snippets simply bc he knew they would leak soon so he didn't want to take responsibility

giphy.gif

I'm late to this, but since I'm here, Looking for America is so beautiful. An upgraded Coachella. That video of her singing it makes my heart smile. It'll be lovely if she releases it just like a standalone or something

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Love Song, Cinnamon Girl, and California are those songs as far as the snippets are concerned to me. Also very excited for The Greatest and FILY. Still also very excited for HIAB, sounds so nice with the studio snippet. I think I def prefer the basic piano instrumental with HTD. The beats are very interesting but take away from the song for me. It reminds me of BTD, the album, a lot for me. Poor BAR though, they did it so dirty. I know I haven’t heard it in full but I can tell I’ll def prefer the original. I really like all the snippets, very very very excited. Def is shaping up to be one of her strongest releases.

The snippets sound great and everything sounds so cohesive and beautiful, but let's not pretend this (so far) comes anywhere close to UV!!

Does anyone else catch a little bit of West Coast homage at the very end of the FIILY?

Lol he insinuated he did - otherwise he would have shared the link to the snippets website!

That's *your* insinuation. I don't like Eclipse much but I have to defend him on that. He sometimes gets trashed for no reason, and no matter how much someone likes/dislikes him, it's important to recognise when he does shit and when he doesn't.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Is Looking For America a bonus track from NFR or just an outtake that she posted on igtv?

Nothing to do with NFR from what we know at least. Just a song that she wrote spontaneously, like Coachella. However, musically it's much much better than Coachella so I hope she releases it

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Is Looking For America a bonus track from NFR or just an outtake that she posted on igtv?

she literally wrote the song the same day bc of the mass shootings in the US so it's not an outtake. maybe she'll release it as a stand-alone single or will make it a bonus track, who knows

giphy.gif

Neither. A new track she wrote about the mass shootings

Nothing to do with NFR from what we know at least. Just a song that she wrote spontaneously, like Coachella. However, musically it's much much better than Coachella so I hope she releases it

she literally wrote the song the same day bc of the mass shootings in the US so it's not an outtake. maybe she'll release it as a stand-alone single or will make it a bonus track, who knows

Okay, thanks, I guess I have the first track for my B-Sides album   :hooker:

giphy.gif