Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

no, he didn't imply he had the album. even more, it was obvious he only had the snippets considering the lyrics he posted

probably he decided not to share the snippets simply bc he knew they would leak soon so he didn't want to take responsibility

They didn’t leak they were on a french record website so are legitimate. He did imply he had the songs ‘wow greatest she took this song to another level’ he probably knew we’d find the snippets eventually but he wanted his 15 minutes of attention. Any right minded person would just say ‘hey I found the snippets on a website here they are’.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

no, he didn't imply he had the album. even more, it was obvious he only had the snippets considering the lyrics he posted

probably he decided not to share the snippets simply bc he knew they would leak soon so he didn't want to take responsibility

who cares. this little rat can seethe in his drugs and sloppy bottoms from grindr.

They didn’t leak they were on a french record website so are legitimate. He did imply he had the songs ‘wow greatest she took this song to another level’ he probably knew we’d find the snippets eventually but he wanted his 15 minutes of attention. Any right minded person would just say ‘hey I found the snippets on a website here they are’.

fyi u can judge a song by a snippet which means his tweet didn't imply anything. you know, eclipse doesn't owe us anything and doesn't have to be generous when it comes to these snippets. there was nothing wrong in not sharing them, again, maybe he just didn't want to be responsible for the leak.

giphy.gif

Whyyyyyyyyyyy are y'all rating How to Disappear so low? It's this album's Yayo.

Not trashing HTD, just that I think the rest of the album is spectacular and I also hate Yayo Paradise version

Love Song > Bartender > Cinnamon > NFR > California > The Greatest > HIAB > TNBAR > FIILY > HDT

I wonder which MV Muscle Beach Baby is in? It's either FIILY or The Greatest, but I can't really tell which he'd be more appropriate in from those snippets

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream