Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

So...are these two songs on the actual album? Or is it just 2 random songs

I think Venice Bitch definitely is. But im unsure on MAC. I expect they both are but hopefully she drops the tracklist and the album cover by November so we can find out :teehee:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

So...are these two songs on the actual album? Or is it just 2 random songs

They're part of the record, she has one stand-alone single that she might drop in October (she said it's more serious).

I like how VB sounds but I will literally have to unstan if she releases an album of 8+ minute songs :deadbanana:

Why? That'd be so cool!

Music To Watch Boys To is trash. Venice Bitch is laughing over its lifeless body.

Venice Bitch is cool until second half. IMO, second half of the song is kinda all over the place. Maybe it'll grow on me, but until then... MTWBT stays unbothered.

IDK, I have a feeling like she didn't know what to sing about anymore but is too stubborn and wanted her song to be long.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I love VB so much, it's one of her most nostalgic songs and it has an incredible vibe, what is with that ugly ass cover tho, at least the album cover is lovely

8nl2OpX.png

I loved the song but I prefer MAC... MAC and VB are two very different experiences from each other, honestly. I will listen to VB while playing The Sims, very good song for decorating houses.

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

I love VB so much, it's one of her most nostalgic songs ever, what is with that ugly ass cover tho, at least the album cover is lovely

What cover? Where?

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Is anyone else shocked as hell? But in a good way?

I did not expect this at all. I didn't even think she could be capable of something THIS good. Getting lost in the guitars  :defeated:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

It's your channel right? Thank you for all your work, I'm subscribed for a while now, I'm so glad to be able to find easily some insta videos and stuff from years ago :)

Why yes it is! Try to keep up to date with whatever's up with Lana. Thank you for being subscribed and i'm glad i could be a help

So we know for sure right now that yes MAC is on the album. She said last Wednesday that she wasn’t sure if she wanted them to be separate until she had the whole project together and then today, she said she usually doesn’t like to share about a project until its almost fully complete. So we know for sure:

“Norman Fucking Rockwell” (working title) - Early 2019

-11 Tracks including

-Mariner’s Apartment Complex

-Venice Bitch

-Norman Fucking Rockwell

Other than this, nothing else is confirmed.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Im most curious about that picture of her sat on the hill... it's clearly not the single cover cus VB has a different cover so what is it?? AND its another polaroid. I like it but i dont think its good enough for the album cover. I want something with a more hazy, dreamlike aesthetic

What cover? Where?

The cover art for VB is hideous, I think the album cover is the one that the Fader posted (I think?) the one where she's sitting next to the highway

8nl2OpX.png