Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

i think saying there's 11 tracks so far is her way of saying the album consists of 11 tracks so far but if she changes her mind on anything she's gonna scrap the shit out of it.

LFL being 18 track vibes  :facepalm:

i think saying there's 11 tracks so far is her way of saying the album consists of 11 tracks so far but if she changes her mind on anything she's gonna scrap the shit out of it.

Pretty sure it means that she's going to add more songs if needed.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

This next release, I swear to God...

The laid back, chill, ''I don't really give a fuck anymore'' attitude that Lana has it's so refreshing and she's so free with her work 

The titles of the songs (that we know of) and the album are instantly iconic, inspired and mature

The surf rock, RHCP influence, the folky acoustic sound with clear vocals and most importantly, the PSYCHEDELIC DREAMY SOUND....Holy fuck

All the beach related aesthetics that we got so far tying everything together really well after the ending of LFL (into the blue) 

The poetry book that will come similar time as the album

:defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

The cover art for VB is hideous, I think the album cover is the one that the Fader posted (I think?) the one where she's sitting next to the highway

That tree and a house? I edited it, added a TV effect and a name of the song + LDR (Instagram story neon font) and it kinda looks cool, suits the mood and vibe of the song much more than the official ONE. But I don't like the album cover. Ugh, IDK why. Guess it's just too random, oh well.

Second listen, and I'm officially in LOVE WITH THIS MOTHERFUCKING SONG. VENICE PENIS, VENICE BITCH, I'M YOUR VENICE BITCH!

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Pretty sure it means that she's going to add more songs if needed.

Yeah, now I've thought about it more... I remember when she spoke about Honeymoon and she said she had 9 songs finished but wanted a couple more to tie things together and then we got 14 tracks so.

This next release, I swear to God...

The laid back, chill, ''I don't really give a fuck anymore'' attitude that Lana has it's so refreshing and she's so free with her work 

The titles of the songs (that we know of) and the album are instantly iconic, inspired and mature

The surf rock, RHCP influence, the folky acoustic sound with clear vocals and most importantly, the PSYCHEDELIC DREAMY SOUND....Holy fuck

All the beach related aesthetics that we got so far tying everything together really well after the ending of LFL (into the blue) 

The poetry book that will come similar time as the album

:defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

This! ❤️❤️❤️

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Haven't been on here in ages. But love the new tracks and so happy to see our girl free.

I really don't think she cares at all anymore about charting, commercial expectations, relevancy. 

She's just going to do what she needs to do and she trusts she has a hardcore fanbase who will follow her.

And we will.

I love the way she drops a new song title in each song! Hopefully that's an insight to the tracklist? With MAC being the opener...

01. Mariners Apartment Complex

02. Venice Bitch

03. Norman Fucking Rockwell

Also I think it's safe to assume that Happiness Is A Butterfly is dead (unless it's the stand alone single that she might drop)...