Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

no taste

at least i don't feel the need to drag someone that much just cause i'm not happy that they're collaborating with an artist i like, or because they're not tumblr enough for me to feel like i'm an ~alternative kid 

bye 

I could go to the gas station and find a guy who looks just like that

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

at least i don't feel the need to drag someone that much just cause i'm not happy that they're collaborating with an artist i like, or because they're not tumblr enough for me to feel like i'm an ~alternative kid 

bye 

who cares about an artist being tumblr enough tho????

i'm not happy because MGK sucks.

giphy.gif

Tbh I agree that Lana has a very...particular taste in men. All of her exes are a combo of tatted and "edgy" (with the exception of Fran Fettuccine). I personally think that she would do great with someone from a different race. Just think about how cute her and The Weeknd/ASAP were in the music videos. But I digress. If she's happy. Im happy. I just wanna see the good sis smile

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

-

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

I like MKG physically, but I'm also a huge white trash loving person so that gives you a good indication. Keeping in mind that I like him, I still don't think they'd fit, pure and simple. Compared to him, in terms of compatibility, Francesco was her soul mate, and anyone who knew me during this era knows I have A LOT of things to say about Fran

Also, she stated several times now that she wants a family and kids, and I don't think she turned her back on that thought that easily, and I don't see her even thinking of wanting that with either Miss Joe or Miss Kelly who seem like boy toys. And she's an intelligent 33yo woman so the only option I see is that she's having fun which I'm all in for, go sis, eat that meat, grow those nails, have some mad fun

Also MGK has a (super cute) daughter no? That would make for interesting dynamics w Lana in the picture

Dunno if it's controversial but personally I think her best fit ever was Arthur :oprah:

cf0c3e08937c2d85b97f54a71e89a64a.jpg

ZKcaooE.png

Tbh I agree that Lana has a very...particular taste in men. All of her exes are a combo of tatted and "edgy" (with the exception of Fran Fettuccine). I personally think that she would do great with someone from a different race. Just think about how cute her and The Weeknd/ASAP were in the music videos. But I digress. If she's happy. Im happy. I just wanna see the good sis smile

That's the observation I made. 

Jay Park is one of the few tatted, edgy, hipsterish looking guys I can think up of immediately that I find HOT! A guy like that and Lana together would look so  :cuteface:

:sluttybunny:🌧️

That's the observation I made. 

Jay Park is one of the few tatted, edgy, hipsterish looking guys I can think up of immediately that I find HOT! A guy like that and Lana together would look so  :cuteface:

He's very beautiful but he looks so sleek clean and youthful and picture perfect that Lana would look like a trailer cougar next to him lmao, I think boyfriends that fit her the best were the ones that looked rougher than her, I'm not explaining myself well but I do believe she looks amazing w someone rly viril

ZKcaooE.png

He's very beautiful but he looks so sleek clean and youthful and picture perfect that Lana would look like a trailer cougar next to him lmao, I think boyfriends that fit her the best were the ones that looked rougher than her, I'm not explaining myself well but I do believe she looks amazing w someone rly viril

Ah, I can see that now. lmao. Yes, Jay Park has maintained such a youthful appearance. He's already in his 30s. Those asian genetics as they say...

:sluttybunny:🌧️

I like MKG physically, but I'm also a huge white trash loving person so that gives you a good indication. Keeping in mind that I like him, I still don't think they'd fit, pure and simple. Compared to him, in terms of compatibility, Francesco was her soul mate, and anyone who knew me during this era knows I have A LOT of things to say about Fran

Also, she stated several times now that she wants a family and kids, and I don't think she turned her back on that thought that easily, and I don't see her even thinking of wanting that with either Miss Joe or Miss Kelly who seem like boy toys. And she's an intelligent 33yo woman so the only option I see is that she's having fun which I'm all in for, go sis, eat that meat, grow those nails, have some mad fun

Also MGK has a (super cute) daughter no? That would make for interesting dynamics w Lana in the picture

Dunno if it's controversial but personally I think her best fit ever was Arthur :oprah:

cf0c3e08937c2d85b97f54a71e89a64a.jpg

Joe has 2 kids also, I think like 8 and 10.