Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

What did we get from the live streams?

We heard another mix of How to Disappear, hard to tell if they're still working on it or if he's just messing with the production; you can hear different beats and sounds from the beginning to the end of the livestream, with the last minute sounding really nice

She also sung random ass words n had some higher notes, hard to tell if she's singing the same melody as HtD's bridge for example, or if she just freestyled anything. They also read a lot of comments off from the chat, Lana had a lil tangent joking around w words like lit, dope, and fire; she even acknowledged people asking for Hollywood to be sung. Most of it was just of the baseball game and her legit losing her shit at the fact she caught/saw like 3 homeruns in ten minutes

she also made a comment ab how much she appreciates baseball bringing people together, especially in spite of the bombs to democrats & pittsburgh shooting

What did we get from the live streams?

What HTD sounds like with a Jack production and a little bit of Lana’s sense of humor (making fun of people saying “lit as fuck” and “fire”) and how great connection between Jack and Lana in the studio is. We didn’t get that much but it was still such a sweet livestream.

I dont know why ya'll are so pressed about not getting a single in October. She never confirmed anything, all she said was she might release something in October. And she said it in a wishful/spontaneous sort of way

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I just realized myself that a lot of the snippets are demo's and pre-production. HtD sounds a bit different (in a good way) with the beats on it. Although Cinnamon sounded pretty polished and done.

UGH, when will she release a new single. If the album comes out in Q1 that's still a lot of time left.

Damn, I was way to quick to judge. Super excited for the album. 

I dont know why ya'll are so pressed about not getting a single in October. She never confirmed anything, all she said was she might release something in October. And she said it in a wishful/spontaneous sort of way

If this was partly (or fully) aimed at me: At first I thought she'll definitely release a single in October (cause I've missed the interview) then someone pointed out that she said "Maybe", and ever since I'm just cracking jokes about it and asking for it (knowing she might not drop it) just because I feel like I'm in desert, meaning, I'm THIRSTY. :P

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Totally had a change in mind about How to Disappear until I heard the full, fleshed out production. It sounds really good

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

i dont get the hype over serial killer its such a plain song

:toofunny: Off topic and I'm being petty but between you slamming my love for MØ and my love for Serial Killer aka two of the things I love the most ever, some ppl just wanna see the world burn

Also I watched the full livestream and it's always so weird to see her talk and move normally like :oprah2: You would think that someone who makes music as good as this is just a figment of your imagination but no she's real and she's the coolest person in the world and How To Disappear is going to murder me... Critically acclaimed mention on Wikipedia incoming

ZKcaooE.png

We all need medication for behavior we are exhibiting, the bipolar jumped out!

For real though, I always trust Lana. I think 95% of the fan base will love this album. So maybe let’s stop jumping to conclusions (though it is fun) cause y’all wild!

:toofunny: Off topic and I'm being petty but between you slamming my love for MØ and my love for Serial Killer aka two of the things I love the most ever, some ppl just wanna see the world burn

Also I watched the full livestream and it's always so weird to see her talk and move normally like :oprah2: You would think that someone who makes music as good as this is just a figment of your imagination but no she's real and she's the coolest person in the world and How To Disappear is going to murder me... Critically acclaimed mention on Wikipedia incoming

yessssssssssssss

this is random but: @@annedauphine can you send me your picture collection?

giphy.gif

yessssssssssssss

this is random but: annedauphine can you send me your picture collection?

Which one because if you're talking about the candids/randoms/lives/etc one I deleted it two years ago it was super creepy and unhealthy, I only have the shoots now and I'm still processing them

ZKcaooE.png

Venice Bitch? A bop! How To Dissapear? A bop! Cinnamon? A bop! Lana proving y'all wrong once again and I'm thriving.

tenor.gif?itemid=10938378

PREACH!

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Which one because if you're talking about the candids/randoms/lives/etc one I deleted it two years ago it was super creepy and unhealthy, I only have the shoots now and I'm still processing them

I'm talking about the shoots.

giphy.gif