Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Remember there’s allegedly gonna be a collab with MGK and Marina (I hope not :defeated: ) on NFR so this album might not be one of her best :hottie:

But I love all the snippets so far, especially Cinnamon, Happiness is a Butterfly and Sylvia.

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

I love all the snippets and I can't wait for this album to be released. While it still might not top UV for me, I'm kinda curious if it's gonna top HM or not. Either way, like I said, this album is gonna be in my top 3 for sure 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I love all the snippets and I can't wait for this album to be released. While it still might not top UV for me, I'm kinda curious if it's gonna top HM or not. Either way, like I said, this album is gonna be in my top 3 for sure

Try again sweetie, Honeymoon will never be topped :eartha: :eartha2:

Remember there’s allegedly gonna be a collab with MGK and Marina (I hope not :defeated: ) on NFR so this album might not be one of her best :hottie:

But I love all the snippets so far, especially Cinnamon, Happiness is a Butterfly and Sylvia.

Honey a collab doesn’t turn an album bad. In many cases I’m can enhance one. Anywho I hope just to see some of y’all shiver that there’s 4 collabs on this album & that one is on Cinnamon!

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Honey a collab doesn’t turn an album bad. In many cases I’m can enhance one. Anywho I hope just to see some of y’all shiver that there’s 4 collabs on this album & that one is on Cinnamon!

Actually collabs can ruin an album and lost for life is the perfect example but go off

The Marina collab will be great.

Larina forever!

giphy.gif