Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I wish Lana had explored the sci-fi-esque aesthetic further with LFL... when she dropped the album trailer I was like woah she will finally go there and serve some cientist witch visuals. Love was very that and I think thats the reason why is my favorite MV, while LFL was more fantasy and WM was more futuristic, but I think she could have done more with the theme, especially with the album artwork. I'd like her to do it again but at the same time I'd rather not because it would feel like she's not inovating so idk.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

The space/witchy/futuristic theme she went for in the Love music video and the trailer should have been implemented throughout the whole era....And I also feel we should have gotten another music video.  :hoe:  This era felt so short. 

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

The space/witchy/futuristic theme she went for in the Love music video and the trailer should have been implemented throughout the whole era....And I also feel we should have gotten another music video.  :hoe:  This era felt so short. 

100%

Like the Love music video as an introduction, then the trailer really set the tone - especially with her cryptic posts at the time about witchcraft and hexing Donald Trump.

Lust For Life music video followed in the same vein, but as mentioned was more dreamy (but was in theme of the trailer with the Hollywood sign).

She then should've shot the album art differently (that Neil shot with the red background and she's in all black) and released a sci-fi futuristic video for Heroin.

Finally using the BAR music video for Get Free as the final single (still futuristic but less sci fi and in your face and more in the direction of the next record).

I don't see why they reused old footage for the White Mustang Music Video. Why would they make a music video for White Mustang in the first place? Imagine what they could have done with other songs... such as.. Heroin... or Summer Bummer... or Get Free?

I could totally imagine Heroin fitting the spacey witchy theme very well. Summer Bummer could be very glamorous. this song makes me think of sirens, thunder storms, and black beaches, imagine those visuals... And imagine how beautiful a Get Free music video could be....  :defeated: Oh my god

What do ya'll wanna see for LDR7?

AKA 2.0 or stuff like her 2010-2011 bops

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Or she could rerelease AKA and possible some of her old unreleased tracks  :defeated: she would make so much fucking money....

I need her to be a mermaid in one of her videos, then sit in the rocket and be a mermaid on the Moon. I mean, visuals!

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

LFL didn't flop

King of fax

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I wish she would redo Pawn Shop Blues for this record  :defeated: Imagine how well it would fit

I guess really just about any AKA song would suit this now that I think about it

Oh Say Can You See

Mermaid Motel

Kill Kill

Oh Say Can You See really is that bitch! 

100%

Like the Love music video as an introduction, then the trailer really set the tone - especially with her cryptic posts at the time about witchcraft and hexing Donald Trump.

Lust For Life music video followed in the same vein, but as mentioned was more dreamy (but was in theme of the trailer with the Hollywood sign).

She then should've shot the album art differently (that Neil shot with the red background and she's in all black) and released a sci-fi futuristic video for Heroin.

Finally using the BAR music video for Get Free as the final single (still futuristic but less sci fi and in your face and more in the direction of the next record).

It could have been pure fucking magic :icant:

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

I'm the definition of basic bandwagon but I do not care - Serial Killer is my All Time Favourite Song. I say this expression at least 40 times a day because I have a flamboyant exaggerating personality but it's the only song in the world (with You're Gonna Love Me admittedly) for which it's true. I'm dead serious. When she didn't performed it the first time I saw her it shattered my heart, and when she did the second time I cried for weeks, one of the best moments of my existence, it was night and softly raining and shit. So yes if I had that chance, if I could pick only one song and if it wasn't acoustic bc I think SK would sound super bad acoustic and YGLM is the perfect acoustic song, I would choose SK, a jizzillion times yes. She has written at least 300 songs deeper than it but I don't care, every time I start listening to it it and the beat hooks me above the stomach it feels like the first time and I'm reminded of the best moments of my existence :poordat:

I thought your fav track was Roses??? Wouldn’t you love hearing that live?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

giphy.gif

tkW1dd.gif

I had to make these. Wish I could make it zoomed in, but oh well... :hooker:

I like the second one lol I don’t get the joke in the first tbh

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I thought your fav track was Roses??? Wouldn’t you love hearing that live?

No no I absolutely love Roses it's an amazing song and yes of course I'd love to hear it live but Serial Killer is like... I don't have any words for it it's more than music, I can vibe on Roses for hours but Serial Killer makes me insanely happy. I stand my ground I still want to hear it live again :noparty:

ZKcaooE.png

I wish Lana performed Without You more often, it's such a timeless and amazing song that needs more love.

I really wonder if Lana will ever perform TIWMUG in full at some point in her career.

I wish Lana performed Without You more often, it's such a timeless and amazing song that needs more love.

I really wonder if Lana will ever perform TIWMUG in full at some point in her career.

Without You is so overlooked. It's always been one of my faves

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.