Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

:P I mean, you're probably right. But I do wish we'd get interviews, photoshoots, etc.

Anyway, I'll never forgive her for not giving us a decent VB single cover.

:defeated:  I feel the same with the MAC cover. So unprofessional looking.

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

How did Aquaria get Cinnamon? :rip:

I'm confused yet interested - Aquaria the queen? Where did she mention it? I stalked her insta and twitter but no trace of it  :ohno: Was it in a story or something? Cuz I know she's a huge little monster and she also loves Lana but to the point of getting Cinnamon... Unless of course you're not talking about her at all :toofunny:

ZKcaooE.png

:defeated:  I feel the same with the MAC cover. So unprofessional looking.

Yup, both. But at least we got to see her on MAC cover. :crossed:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I need How to Disappear in my life right now

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Did anyone get happier version vibes of Because of You/ My Best Days from the livestream HtD sound?

yeah something about HtDs melody distinctly reminds me of Because of You, even Sylvia almost gave me a migraine cause i kept trying to shove BoY into the melody it sounds so similar

Are ya'll really trashing the VB cover? It's one of the prettiest photos i've seen. Just because lana isn't on the cover doesn't make it bad, i have to laugh

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Are ya'll really trashing the VB cover? It's one of the prettiest photos i've seen. Just because lana isn't on the cover doesn't make it bad, i have to laugh

This is T A S T E my friends, take note ladies

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

its legit just an iphone pic of a tree  :wtf:  

Are you trolling? I mean... 

no

its legit just an iphone pic

yes but not everything needs to be high budget to be considered art, in fact its the simple things in life that can ignite the nicest feelings. it's my favourite form of art and it mirrors the aesthetic of the new album perfectly

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

yes but not everything needs to be high budget to be considered art, in fact its the simple things in life that can ignite the nicest feelings. it's my favourite form of art and it mirrors the aesthetic of the new album perfectly

THIS!!! We finally agree on something  :deadbanana:

its legit just an iphone pic of a tree  :wtf:  

Still better than this :creep:

lana-del-rey-lust-for-life-D_NQ_NP_89777

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Seriously

the LFL cover is so tacky

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e