Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I think the album will be out in February.

Feb 15, I'm calling it now. It's a Friday. And she'll tease something on Valentines (thursday) Then release it Friday. It may not be the album, but at least a single and/or mv

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

The only acceptable release date is Feb 3rd because it's my birthday and I need this kind of a present  :smokes3:

It's also the birthday of fucking Norman Rockwell, so yeah...pretty much says it all 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I think, considering how much she’s teasing, the album is coming out in January

She's teasing but not teasing at the same time. We keep getting song titles and snippets. But I want INFO. Elaborate on the concept, describe the visuals (if there are any so far), etc

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I thought that January was very plausible. But her Saturday livestream makes me think it could be released in February since Jack and her are still mixing HTD, which I thought was done. But I doubt that the production will drag out much longer: like she said in her livestream, Jack is a very busy guy and works for 9-day stretches a month on NFR. Though they have a good time with the album, i’m not sure Lana can stretch her collaboration with him beyond January 2019.

Remember how Lana said that she records a song right after she writes it because she loves the song the most at that moment and so the vocals would be natural and sung with true passion.

I think this thing is the same with her posting snippets. Right after they have a little instrumental done, like a demo, she teases the song because she loves them so much at that moment 

Think about it, she teased white mustang a lot, which was written later, she teased cherry which was also written in like march, she teased change which was the last track of the record, she always teases the most recent tracks that she writes for an album. 

Exceptions are HIAB and Sylvia...she probably teased Sylvia because of Sylvia Plath's actual birthday that was in about few days,and I think HIAB was one of the first songs written for NFR but she still teased it anyway 'cause the ''tour life'' lyrics were relevant at that time for her fanbase.

But overall, she always teases the last songs that she produces for an album, or it looks so to me 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Remember how Lana said that she records a song right after she writes it because she loves the song the most at that moment and so the vocals would be natural and sung with true passion.

I think this thing is the same with her posting snippets. Right after they have a little instrumental done, like a demo, she teases the song because she loves them so much at that moment

Think about it, she teased white mustang a lot, which was written later, she teased cherry which was also written in like march, she teased change which was the last track of the record, she always teases the most recent tracks that she writes for an album.

Exceptions are HIAB and Sylvia...she probably teased Sylvia because of Sylvia Plath's actual birthday that was in about few days,and I think HIAB was one of the first songs written for NFR but she still teased it anyway 'cause the ''tour life'' lyrics were relevant at that time for her fanbase.

But overall, she always teases the last songs that she produces for an album, or it looks so to me

Thats true..and she always gets bored of the new songs the day the record drops and starts working on new music

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I thought that January was very plausible. But her Saturday livestream makes me think it could be released in February since Jack and her are still mixing HTD, which I thought was done. But I doubt that the production will drag out much longer: like she said in her livestream, Jack is a very busy guy and works for 9-day stretches a month on NFR. Though they have a good time with the album, i’m not sure Lana can stretch her collaboration with him beyond January 2019.

Lana must annoy producers so much, a lot of other people just let producers work and maybe send the artist the song to make sure it's ok but Lana seems to need to be there every single second of every song so producers must always need to travel to her or wait for her to travel to them so things can get done.

the audience needs an album of cinnamon and star girl type production

YES YES YES YES YES YES PLEEEEEEEEEASEEEE I WOULD FUCKING DIE FROM THE BIGGEST EARGASM

Lana must annoy producers so much, a lot of other people just let producers work and maybe send the artist the song to make sure it's ok but Lana seems to need to be there every single second of every song so producers must always need to travel to her or wait for her to travel to them so things can get done.

I’d rather Lana be picky though. It’s her art and her work and we’ll have to listen to it at some point anyway. Best way is if we get an album made to her specifications and preciseness

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole