Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

this is one of my fav songs ever and i hope lana is able to top it :creep:

ย 

Isnโ€™t that like the generic Madonna? The 50 year old who canโ€™t get out of the same pop sound sheโ€™s had for 20 years lol

You must be mixing her up with someone else. One of the reasons why she is so successful and still relevant after 30 years in the industry is that she never settled for one sound, but kept experimenting and trying new things again and again. Also, Madonna is a Kylie stan herself.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

When has she ever done this on her own songs?

ย 

literally BPBP she said even stevie nicks said she was like an echo in the background what

none of her collabs sound like something she has a lead vision on, she like gifts it to the collaborator i don't want that

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

Actually do you guys think she even finished Starry Eyed & that itโ€™s on the Record?!!? I donโ€™t think sheโ€™d go back on the song since she said sheโ€™d finish it for the kids but then again....itโ€™s Lana :toofunny:

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Lana's inconsistency is relatable. I can imagine myself being like her if I was a singer/musician; holding back or pushing things forward, not delivering projects I promised, reworking and adding or scrapping material. Being like that is a bad habit.ย 

:sluttybunny:๐ŸŒง๏ธ

Lana's inconsistency is relatable. I can imagine myself being like her if I was a singer/musician; holding back or pushing things forward, not delivering projects I promised, reworking and adding or scrapping material. Being like that is a bad habit.ย 

ย 

I relate to her because I've been planning a novel since the beggining of the year and when I finally started writting I had a better idea for another novel and now I'm not writing any of the twoย  :deadbanana:

into your eyesย tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gifย my face remains

ย 

We love our Gemini fave.ย 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedย Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.ย 

ย 

Lana's best collabs are Summer Wine and Roses.

ย 

Her best collab is Summer Wine, period. So I agree with you on one point

giphy.gif

Lana's best collabs are Summer Wine and Roses.

So glad I'm not the only Roses stan around here, I don't talk about it much cuz this is a true Unpopular Opinionโ„ข but if Lana ever makes another song as sexual, fast, and hardcore than it then yall will never see another post from me on this hell pit of a website because I'll be fucking d e a d

ZKcaooE.png

So glad I'm not the only Roses stan around here, I don't talk about it much cuz this is a true Unpopular Opinionโ„ข but if Lana ever makes another song as sexual, fast, and hardcore than it then yall will never see another post from me on this hell pit of a website because I'll be fucking d e a d

Remember when it was the most sought after track? The THIRST everyone had lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Remember when it was the most sought after track? The THIRST everyone had lol

I wasn't there in the early days of thirst I'm a late bloomer but I vividly remember when it leaked, I can't believe it's been two years and a half, I was still in London and I was visiting stuff w my father and I had to pretend I was sick so I could run back home as fast as I could to post long strings of very emotional random letters and exclamation points on here to express my deeply felt feelings

tenor.gif?itemid=10928347

ย 

Honestly I rarely listen to it just so I can keep the emotion as pristine as on the first day :oprah: I'm a huge sucker for pop Lana

ZKcaooE.png

I havenโ€™t kept up with much news - for Lana I like to be surprised when the album comes out.

But from what I have seen, this seems to be a lot more interesting than Lust for Life! Iโ€™m excited.

14417469274.gif