Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

potentially:

Cactus ft. The Foo Fighters

Not even potentially. APRA is the only place that lists her as a performer on that song and they do some weird sorting things with performers, where samples get you listed under the original song. Foo Fighters have covered Cactus before, so they're also listed as performers. The two things are completely unrelated.

AKA-13 tracks

BTD-12 tracks

UV-11 tracks

HM-14 tracks (one of them is a 1 minute interlude)

...LFL is the only big record, the rest of them are pretty compact 

I think of BTD and UV as relatively long albums! BTD with 15 tracks (if you include Lolita, Without You, Lucky Ones) and UV with 16 tracks (if you include Black Beauty, Guns and Roses, Florida Kilos, Is This Happiness, and Flipside)!

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

I think that we will get more than 11 songs with NFR. Maybe 12, possibly 13. And hey, even if that album has « only » 11 songs, one of them is 9 min 36...

Her albums (except LFL) tend to be an hour long... NFR will probably hit that mark.

I've said it before, but I feel NFR will have an odd number of songs I don't know why..either 11 or 13 (Maybe 15 if she's making additions but I don't think so) 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I've said it before, but I feel NFR will have an odd number of songs I don't know why..either 11 or 13 (Maybe 15 if she's making additions but I don't think so) 

Let's make it a double album! 20 tracks on disc one and 1 track on disc two (Venice Bitch – 50 min extended version).

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

It's Sylvia Plath's birthday tomorrow. Lana might release it then, who knows? It would be a wasted oppurtunity otherwise. Plus we don't have long left in October.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

It's Sylvia Plath's birthday tomorrow. Lana might release it then, who knows? It would be a wasted oppurtunity otherwise. Plus we don't have long left in October.

omg that would make sense for the October release...and the fact that she just posted it  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated: don't get my hopes up like this

sgopYhV.gif

Let's make it a double album! 20 tracks on disc one and 1 track on disc two (Venice Bitch – 50 min extended version).

Wouldn't actually even mind, the first disc for those who want sass and experimental guitars and the second one for those who want piano ballads we've already heard with her uninspired mid range(?) paper filter vocals. It's a win-win!   :excited:  :party:

omg that would make sense for the October release...and the fact that she just posted it  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated: don't get my hopes up like this

IKR. Why else would she tease that particular song? Talk about a coincidence if it wasn't planned :brows:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Shes teasing A LOT for an album that is months away.

I’m kinda hoping she releases it earlier... Like in November or December. It won’t happen, I know... I like that she teases each song of NFR... but that early?!??

That would be very cool. That and to get the album on Rockwell’s actual birthday (in Feb. I think)

Releasing the poetry book before the album is a weird choice. She said she wanted to self publish the book so why won't she release the album and then release the book while on tour and sell it as merch? She would sell more books AND it would be easier for all of us who don't live in L.A. to get a copy, it's a win win situation  :crossed:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains