Venice Bitch

How To Disappear

??? ft Machine Gun Kelly

potentially:

??? ft Marina

??? ft Jesse Rutherford / The NBHD

Cactus ft. The Foo Fighters

Bartender

Here's ur 11 tracks sisters x also maybe a collab with Wiz Khalifa? He hinted at something a while ago.

Anything I'm missing?

HIAB!

i don't think this will be 11 tracks y'all lol and also, snippets do not spoil the album! at least for me, cause you still don't know how the whole thing sounds and how it flows with the tracklist and all that so yah, i like snippets (when songs get released at some point) ahah

i think she post the parts with finalized lyrics ya know 

i don't think this will be 11 tracks y'all lol and also, snippets do not spoil the album! at least for me, cause you still don't know how the whole thing sounds and how it flows with the tracklist and all that so yah, i like snippets (when songs get released at some point) ahah

i am gunna guess at least 16 tracks 

e1s11.gif

OMG I just realized I Wish You Would was produced by Jack Antonoff it's my fav song from 1989 I'm so excited for the productions kjgkdjhf even though I already love the productions of the tracks out  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  Come thru country Lizzie Grant yeehaw

Still waiting for Lana to create a whole record based on the entire aesthetics of this exact photo

wzkqx.png

ZKcaooE.png

if there's experimentation with electric guitars then can we PLEASE get a song thats similar to Pretty When You Cry. such a well done, powerful song out of her discography.

giphy.gif

bitch needs to learn to edit down, that's my only problem w her albums minus paradise. 10-11 tracks would be cute but its lana so I'm bracing for 20

AKA-13 tracks

BTD-12 tracks

UV-11 tracks

HM-14 tracks (one of them is a 1 minute interlude)

...LFL is the only big record, the rest of them are pretty compact 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

AKA-13 tracks

BTD-12 tracks

UV-11 tracks

HM-14 tracks (one of them is a 1 minute interlude)

...LFL is the only big record, the rest of them are pretty compact 

longer than they should be imo they all have 2-3 filler tracks (not to mention H*neymoon is 3/4 filler)

:flop:

longer than they should be imo they all have 2-3 filler tracks (not to mention H*neymoon is 3/4 filler)

:flop:

I had a feeling delusion was rampant on LanaBoards, but this just cements the fact.

giphy.gif

I had a feeling delusion was rampant on LanaBoards, but this just cements the fact.

giphy.gif

you're right sis i did too much. i counted and i actually like 7/14 songs on HM so that makes it 1/2

:hooker:

I only listened to the Sylvia snippet once yesterday to see if I craved it more bc it's one of the most promising songs for me and I just listened to it again and GNBFHG it's so fucking good it sounds like HM the album but mixed w 13 Beaches a bit I can't wait for this

ZKcaooE.png

you're right sis i did too much. i counted and i actually like 7/14 songs on HM so that makes it 1/2

Please tell me those are 

Honeymoon

Music to Watch Boys to

High by the Beach

Freak

Salvatore

The Blackest Day

:creep:

alright, the complaining is too much right now. 

Snippets are snippets, guys. They are never representative of the song in its whole, especially with Lana.  And you seem to forget that with each record. 

Honestly, who loved Cinnamon from the first snippet? Not the second one where the beat drops, but the piano part?

I'll say it again, but when I listened to all the snippets of UV back to back, without hearing the whole record, I thought they sounded all the same.And yet, it is one of my faves from her now, with HM. 

Lana's songs have a lot of subtilities and you have to listen to them many times, in full, to realize all of them. 

Remember the snippet for Wait For Life that was posted by her (or Emile)? Most people hated those weird vocals during the bridge because that was the only part we heard but then when the song was released we could see how it all fit perfectly and it became one of the best songs in which she was featured.

Please tell me those are 

Honeymoon

Music to Watch Boys to

High by the Beach

Freak

Salvatore

The Blackest Day

:creep:

switch out freak for terrence loves you and you got it  :creep:  :creep:

I find it kinda funny how the two biggest people I stan, Lana and MØ, have inverted things going on, like MØ stans are begging her to stop doing drops, and Lana stans are begging her to do drops. In both cases fans think the music is kinda generic and/or repetitive tho, although they have nothing in common musically

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e