Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Yooooooo I'm bringing up some negativity forgive me  :creep: HTR sounds nice but nothing groundbreaking. It kind of reminds me of a Father John Misty song but can't think of which. Waiting for the studio version  :ohno: Slay though  :pray2: love that bitch

(ps: she looks 100% LFL to me and 0% UV but ok)

So the last song released before the album will be How to Disappear, not HIAB or Roses Bloom For You :(

Don’t get your hopes up for RBFY. That probably won’t be released ever tbh. Idk why people keep expecting BAR, RBFY, or Yosemite they won’t be on this record.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I can't believe it's my third era and it's actually happening :oprah2: She already has two songs out and a ton of snippets but it just hit me in the face that it's an actual new record I can't process it :oprah2: I cannot believe my luck, out of hundreds of thousands of years of humanity I get to live at the same time than her it's surreal

ZKcaooE.png

I can't believe it's my third era and it's actually happening :oprah2: She already has two songs out and a ton of snippets but it just hit me in the face that it's an actual new record I can't process it :oprah2: I cannot believe my luck, out of hundreds of thousands of years of humanity I get to live at the same time than her it's surreal

I thought about this too the other day. What a time to be ALIVE

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

John met me down by the boulevard

I cried on his shoulder cause life is hard

The waves came in over my head

Whatcha been up to my baby?

Havent seen you round here lately

All of the guys tell me lies but you dont

You just grab another beer

and pretend that you're still here

This is how to disappear

This is how to disappear

Jim met me down at the training yard

With cuts on his face cause he fought too hard

I know he's in over his head

But I love that man like nobody can

He moves mountains and makes them into ground again

And I watch the guys getting high 

As they fight for the things that they hold dear

To forget the things they fear

This is how they disappear

Well now its been years since I left New York

and I got a kid and two cats in the yard

The California sun and the movie stars

And I watch the skies getting light as I write

As I think about those years 

And I whisper in your ear

I'm always going to be right here

No ones going anywhere

No ones going anywhere

Makes me think she probably is dating Joe Schilling and that part about "Jim" is about him "moves mountains and" MMA, Joe also has 2 kids so if she is dating him and maybe has been for 6+ months shes probably met his kids?

My ears have fucking spontaneously cumbusted ugh eargasmic

giphy.gif

Hum so I'm relistening to VB and the Cin snippets (only for the 956778809736547879th time) and *no* I do not believe it will top UV bc once again UV is so much more than just the music for me but I do believe it will come close to it and will certainly top HM for me. I already like the aesthetics a lot more than HM. And bro I LOVE HM. If Lana comes thru with the aesthetics it could become a record even more critically acclaimed than HM

ZKcaooE.png

John met me down by the boulevard

I cried on his shoulder cause life is hard

The waves came in over my head

Whatcha been up to my baby?

Havent seen you round here lately

All of the guys tell me lies but you dont

You just grab another beer

and pretend that you're still here

This is how to disappear

This is how to disappear

Jim met me down at the training yard

With cuts on his face cause he fought too hard

I know he's in over his head

But I love that man like nobody can

He moves mountains and makes them into ground again

And I watch the guys getting high 

As they fight for the things that they hold dear

To forget the things they fear

Well now its been years since I left New York

and I got a kid and two cats in the yard

The California sun and the movie stars

And I watch the skies getting light as I write

As I think about those years 

And I whisper in your ear

No ones going anywhere

No ones going anywhere

Makes me think she probably is dating Joe Schilling and that part about "Jim" is about him "moves mountains and" MMA, Joe also has 2 kids so if she is dating him and maybe has been for 6+ months shes probably met his kids? and it says about the guys getting high, Joe is a huge weed smoker and so are the guys he trains with and his best friends.

WAIT WAIT WAIT, if HTD was the last song they recorded for the album... Does that mean the MGK track is not on the album? Okay, the gays win!

No necessarily. She was just in the studio 2 days ago doing How To Disappear

giphy.gif

YES YES YES YES YES YES PLEEEEEEEEEASEEEE I WOULD FUCKING DIE FROM THE BIGGEST EARGASM

I’d rather Lana be picky though. It’s her art and her work and we’ll have to listen to it at some point anyway. Best way is if we get an album made to her specifications and preciseness

Yeah same, I like how she is very hands on and probably gets all her songs done just the way she wants. Just for producers though, they probably think of themselves as "artists" as well and to have someone basically with you the whole time telling you what to do and adjust and just be looking over your shoulder must get annoying for them.

Yeah same, I like how she is very hands on and probably gets all her songs done just the way she wants. Just for producers though, they probably think of themselves as "artists" as well and to have someone basically with you the whole time telling you what to do and adjust and just be looking over your shoulder must get annoying for them.

I’m sure it is. It’s probably why she usually sticks with Rick or Emile

giphy.gif

Makes me think she probably is dating Joe Schilling and that part about "Jim" is about him "moves mountains and" MMA, Joe also has 2 kids so if she is dating him and maybe has been for 6+ months shes probably met his kids?

Even if she was dating him I hope she dumped his ass as soon as he said he doesn't like her music 

WAIT WAIT WAIT, if HTD was the last song they recorded for the album... Does that mean the MGK track is not on the album? Okay, the gays win!

I was thinking this too!

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven