Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Yeah same, I like how she is very hands on and probably gets all her songs done just the way she wants. Just for producers though, they probably think of themselves as "artists" as well and to have someone basically with you the whole time telling you what to do and adjust and just be looking over your shoulder must get annoying for them.

Seems accurate for Dan Auerbach. But Jack... not so sure. No matter what album he produces, you have the feeling it’s still the artist’s game, and doesn’t feel out of place.

You ever think about how much you love Lana and get chocked up and start ugly bawling :crying4: I don't wanna listen to HTD yet so I'm rotating Venice Bitch and West Coast and I will literally never stop loving her she has my full support until after the end of time

ZKcaooE.png

WAIT WAIT WAIT, if HTD was the last song they recorded for the album... Does that mean the MGK track is not on the album? Okay, the gays win!

Maybe or maybe not. I have the feeling that to bring MGK was last minute addition but the song existed long before that. That or the MGK track was done and she got back to finish HTD.

You ever think about how much you love Lana and get chocked up and start ugly bawling :crying4: I don't wanna listen to HTD yet so I'm rotating Venice Bitch and West Coast and I will literally never stop loving her she has my full support until after the end of time

Can you and me please just go meet her together somewhere and spend a whole day with her in the studio? Some can only dream

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Yeah same, I like how she is very hands on and probably gets all her songs done just the way she wants. Just for producers though, they probably think of themselves as "artists" as well and to have someone basically with you the whole time telling you what to do and adjust and just be looking over your shoulder must get annoying for them.

She said something along those lines in an interview and that everyone is probably annoyed after working with her because she's very meticulous. So at least she is aware of this lol.

Can you and me please just go meet her together somewhere and spend a whole day with her in the studio? Some can only dream

I gladly would but also I'm absolutely not deserving of this lol. She's so special to me, it would feel weird af to see her act and move and talk like a human. And I already met her kissed her and heard her laugh and she talked to me and she misspelled my name on my Honeymoon CD and she got my book so there's not much more I can dream of :oprah: I already got my luck and others deserve it more than me so I'll just keep overposting on this hell pit of a forum and screaming on roofs with a megaphone how much she means to me and loving her as hard as I can hoping the vibes get to her

ZKcaooE.png

Ugh her mind I wonder if we’ll have any more Jim tracks or Barrie tracks or hell anything about Francesco

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

She said something along those lines in an interview and that everyone is probably annoyed after working with her because she's very meticulous. So at least she is aware of this lol.

Yeah, I remember Dan Auerbach said it about her how she worked closely with him. Then I seen Boi-1da who did a song on LFL say that she was one of the most hands on people he worked with when asked, im sure I seen that on a video on youtube. Im pretty sure he said Lana sat beside him the entire time and asked him to do things lol

I gladly would but also I'm absolutely not deserving of this lol. She's so special to me, it would feel weird af to see her act and move and talk like a human. And I already met her kissed her and heard her laugh and she talked to me and she misspelled my name on my Honeymoon CD and she got my book so there's not much more I can dream of :oprah: I already got my luck and others deserve it more than me so I'll just keep overposting on this hell pit of a forum and screaming on roofs with a megaphone how much she means to me and loving her as hard as I can hoping the vibes get to her

Ugh I’d still drag you with me because ur such a super fan like me

giphy.gif

Don’t get your hopes up for RBFY. That probably won’t be released ever tbh. Idk why people keep expecting BAR, RBFY, or Yosemite they won’t be on this record.

Seems more unlikely with each day passing, sadly. I love BAR and RBFY, but they wouldn’t fit NFR from what we heard of it. Yosemite, since we never heard it, has a slight Chance? It would fit the Laurel Canyon vibe. But this is based upon two Lana descriptions, which are not super accurate all the time.

Seems more unlikely with each day passing, sadly. I love BAR and RBFY, but they wouldn’t fit NFR from what we heard of it. Yosemite, since we never heard it, has a slight Chance? It would fit the Laurel Canyon vibe. But this is based upon two Lana descriptions, which are not super accurate all the time.

Well the only chance is if she changes the lyrics. Remember BPBP? That was from 2014 yet it just came out last year. I just don’t expect anything that was meant for her last album to be on this one with Jack unless he redid the songs. It’s just too unlikely

giphy.gif

I can't believe Cinnamon is becoming one of my fav Lana songs ever... I hated the first snippet so much... Idk if it's because I'm playing the shit out of it or if it's really good but god damn I adore it. Closest to 2010 pop Lana I'll get

ZKcaooE.png

At this rate guys we just gotta pray for a mass Lana leak of past album scraps. This includes the LFL ones especially. Such as RBFY, BAR (if a final even exists), Yosemite, the four political outtakes, Life Is Beautiful :toofunny: , Morroicone, Piano Theme, HM Outtakes, & I Talk To Jesus

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

At this rate guys we just gotta pray for a mass Lana leak of past album scraps. This includes the LFL ones especially. Such as RBFY, BAR (if a final even exists), Yosemite, the four political outtakes, Life Is Beautiful :toofunny: , Morroicone, Piano Theme, HM Outtakes, & I Talk To Jesus

One of these days we’ll have those. I want them so bad because I love having album outtakes in my demo albums on a second disc

I just don’t want them officially released. Give us new stuff

giphy.gif

I get "I don't mean to suggest that I love you the best, I can't keep track of each falling robin" from HtD

Where is this at???

giphy.gif

I'm so happy to see that the lyrical storytelling genius that she is is finally back again. 

Favourite lines from HTD: 

But I love that man like nobody can
He moves mountains and turns them to ground again

Can't wait to see what the narrative of the new album is going to be like!