Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

So uhhhhh..... what are yalls opinions on there not being a Marina and Lana collab on NFR? I'm surprised they didn't do anything, even if it were to just be unreleased fdfsadsaffjkl

Honestly? That made me a little less excited for the album. Don't get me wrong, I'm still super excited, but for some odd reason one of the only things I was certain about NFR was the Marina collab. I don't know... I was SURE it was gonna happen, like ever since february I was certain we would get this duet and after Marina confirmed it wasn't happening something I created about NFR died and took some of my excitement with it  :crai: And to think that I'll have to settle for a MGK collab instead ugh  :rollin:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

how can you be a stan and not want a book of her writings lmfao like are you joking !?

i dont think im the only one who likes the her most for her lyrics.

I'm not a blind stan lol

I'd rather have the album first then she can take her time to release the book that most of us will probably only read once

EotAQlJ.jpg

Honestly? That made me a little less excited for the album. Don't get me wrong, I'm still super excited, but for some odd reason one of the only things I was certain about NFR was the Marina collab. I don't know... I was SURE it was gonna happen, like ever since february I was certain we would get this duet and after Marina confirmed it wasn't happening something I created about NFR died and took some of my excitement with it :crai:

Thank god the evil is defeated :hottie:

Imagine a marina collab on NFR :eartha: :eartha2:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

Thank god the evil is defeated :hottie:

Imagine a marina collab on NFR :eartha: :eartha2:

imagine a fcking MGK collaboration on NFR

wait

What was the song on her insta post?? sounds new

oh wow

beZ84R1.gif

And yeah I'm glad there's no collab between the 'Bubblegum Bitch' singer and Lana. Their voices are so different that it would have been a MESS.

fdjn2Ou.gif

???, ?????????

And yeah I'm glad there's no collab between the "spongebob squarepants" singer and Lana. Their voices are so different that it would have been a MESS.

fdjn2Ou.gif

everyone when we thought the tracklist for LFL was fake

I love her to death God forbids but now that it's been confirmed by the hoe herself that there's no collab (and I wouldn't even have been against it dgmw) petition to IP ban everyone who mentions the name of Miss Diamandis on this thread until the physical release of NFR

ZKcaooE.png

I love her to death God forbids but now that it's been confirmed by the hoe herself that there's no collab (and I wouldn't even have been against it dgmw) petition to IP ban everyone who mentions the name of Miss Diamandis on this thread until the physical release of NFR

become a mod and ban all the marina & charli fans pls

???, ?????????

become a mod and ban all the marina & charli fans pls

Imma start a fucking campaign bro. Midterms who. Dead seriously though, I obviously would act totally accordingly and not abuse of my powers but it would be one of the things that would make me the happiest in the universe and I think my track record here could be helpful. I'm a nolife logged in this hellpit 24/7 and I have all the will in the world to help :poordat:

But back on topic it's coming to a point in the pre-release thread when I want Lana to post smt not for my own enjoyment but so yall can stop repeating stuff over 20 pages lol. This post included. LFL pre-release teas this shit was amazing when I'll be 80 I'll have so many memories to tell my grandkids

ZKcaooE.png

if i became mod i think it'd be great for yosemite stans

Correct me if I'm wrong but if this isn't the whole era

DrdGmmoVsAAmedJ.jpg

replace MGK with trap beats and drop the 'no collabs' off the white dude and you literally have LfL

i just want lana to be innovative again  :defeated:

BTD, UV, and HM were so polarizing and "different" when they were released. LFL wasn't unique at all

now with MAC and VB she's being innovative but i don't want her to ruin this magic with a MGK collab ughh