Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdEYdfrJhlw

Imagine THESE VOCALS on NFR. I would die.

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

Sylvia Plath, really? The most uneventful snippet  :facepalm:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Sylvia Plath, really? The most uneventful snippet  :facepalm:

I need Sylvia Plath so bad

Please be true

this article says sylvia plath is the next single! 

Yeah, I read that too! Don't know if it's that reliable : maybe they just based this on the last snippet we got. 

I agree with you@, of all the snippets we got, that one gives away nothing of the production. Though I expect the song to pick up just after she stopped filming. Love the lyrics though. 

What does she exactly mean when she sings “uouououo whatever everything, whatever” in Venice Bitch? I may sound dumb but I don’t get it :eartha2:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

What does she exactly mean when she sings “uouououo whatever everything, whatever” in Venice Bitch? I may sound dumb but I don’t get it :eartha2:

W-w-w-w-w-whatever / Everything, whatever," :eartha2: :eartha2: :eartha2:  I thinking she just wants to moan and dont have any lyrcs left

:eartha2: :eartha2: :eartha2: :eartha2: :eartha2:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

She's high lol (but for real tho in the previous verse she says she's getting high because she's older and then she starts to mumble this nonsense so...)

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

What sucks about LFL is she tried to make it for her fans. And in doing so, it turned out messy. Which is actually a pretty accurate perspective from Lana of us... lol

this is exactly what i said and i get no likes the hate for honesty around here is hot and heavy

anyway she'll probably slide some info in at jack's thing because it makes the most sense but then we'll all sop up the well until it's dry again so who cares just drop the album

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdEYdfrJhlw

Imagine THESE VOCALS on NFR. I would die.

I post about this one a lot and it is an utter shame that I will never hear it in full, ugh, so fucking good 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

When is the upcoming performance?

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

W-w-w-w-w-whatever / Everything, whatever," :eartha2: :eartha2: :eartha2:  I thinking she just wants to moan and dont have any lyrcs left

:eartha2: :eartha2: :eartha2: :eartha2: :eartha2:

She loves contrasts in her songs and I think that brilliant line has 2 meanings (at least to me): she describes a super optimistic point of view in her song, and that relationship is kinda of her «everything», and yet the beat descontructed in a psychedelic way, therefore the «whatever» part. 

2 days :hooker:

Hope to see what she sings. I really loved her Apple event performance. 

2 days :hooker:

Oh damn. I think we're getting a new song sooner than we think then

Lana dont know how to tease songs.. Remember the Venice Bitch snippet?? Trash.. And then we now we have the song and its so different and powerful.. lets have some hope

I think she did that on purpose to snatch our wigs when the full song was released 

I think she did that on purpose to snatch our wigs when the full song was released 

Lana dont know how to tease songs.. Remember the Venice Bitch snippet?? Trash.. And then we now we have the song and its so different and powerful.. lets have some hope

Exactly. The day before, we heard the snippet and it sounded cute and all. Then Zane Lowe tweets the song is almost 10-minute long... My eyebrow was lifting after reading that. And nobody had predicted what we heard the first time we heard VB. It was such an amazing and powerful experience and she did that on purpose. Imagine if the snippet had previewed the psychedelic guitar... would have ruined the surprise.