Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Venice Bitch is already showing up in some year-end lists proving to be THAT bitch

The Guardian top 100 songs of 2018:

#28 Venice Bitch

#65 Mariner's Apartment Complex

Hot Press tracks of 2018:

#16 Venice Bitch

Esquire 50 songs of 2018:

Venice Bitch (no particular order)

:diva:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Venice Bitch really is amazing, isn't it?? Sometimes I can't believe Lana made it. It's just very different to what she's done and she pushed the boundaries by making the song longer than 5 minutes, and decided to put in the long instrumental part which transitions so flawlessly to and from the vocals. And I can definitely hear the RHCP vibes too with the twang of the electric guitars, like her mind really did that. :wowcry:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Venice Bitch really is amazing, isn't it?? Sometimes I can't believe Lana made it. It's just very different to what she's done and she pushed the boundaries by making the song longer than 5 minutes, and decided to put in the long instrumental part which transitions so flawlessly to and from the vocals. And I can definitely hear the RHCP vibes too with the twang of the electric guitars, like her mind really did that. :wowcry:

First thing I did today when I woke up was listen to Venice Bitch because I miss hearing Lana's voice (in interviews and stuff) and I'm not feeling very good lately and this would be the perfect time for her to release the album so I could distract myself and be happier. ANYWAY every time I listen to VB I notice something new and amazing about the song, she really made a work of art :oprah:

What sucks about LFL is she tried to make it for her fans. And in doing so, it turned out messy. Which is actually a pretty accurate perspective from Lana of us... lol

But this record, I have a feeling, is for herself again. When she’s making records for herself and not for her label or for her fans, she makes the BEST ones. I think she’s got a good feeling about this one and she’s just keeping it to herself right now since she’s going to let it go to her fans and anyone else who wants to listen, fan or not. This is one for herself again and I’ve got hopes for this one to be outstanding like the rest of her work. Especially since she’s making it for herself. And another thing, you can tell her and Jack really vibe well together and from what we’ve already heard, it’s going to be a fan shocker of an album again.

Here comes BTD/UV/HM 4.0 .... and I couldn’t be any more excited for this era.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

If the album is 11 tracks long do you guys think we will get a 2 in 1 song like Hard Feelings/Loveless and How To Draw/Petrichor? I'd love to see her experiment with a song like that, I think it would be an interest transition especially if the album is half piano ballads and half guitars and synths  :flutter:

Let's be real Lana is great when she's selfish at least when it comes to music.

She can care all she wants for women rights etc, as long as she doesn't involve it in her records anymore. I'm proud she pushed her self and experimented but it didn't work out at all. The only aspect I liked (That is very prevalent in VB and MAC) in LFL is how much Lana has matured as a person and as an artists.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Do we know if she’s 100% exclusively working with Jack on this record? Is there ANYTHING with any other producers or just Jack? I hope it’s just her and him working on it, I want more VBs

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Do we know if she’s 100% exclusively working with Jack on this record? Is there ANYTHING with any other producers or just Jack? I hope it’s just her and him working on it, I want more VBs

Unless something's changed, it's exclusively those two.

giphy.gif

Venice Bitch is already showing up in some year-end lists proving to be THAT bitch

The Guardian top 100 songs of 2018:

#28 Venice Bitch

#65 Mariner's Apartment Complex

Hot Press tracks of 2018:

#16 Venice Bitch

Esquire 50 songs of 2018:

Venice Bitch (no particular order)

:diva:

tenor.gif?itemid=8177056

One or two songs from Rick probably. She said somewhere in an interview that she had 3 songs she had wanted to put on a new record by the time she met Jack.

MAC has definitely grew on me, but i wish her vocals were more clear during the chorus. It sounds more like a low quality leak

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

MAC has definitely grew on me, but i wish her vocals were more clear during the chorus. It sounds more like a low quality leak

I agree.

I'm not sure if anyone else gets this, but I have to actually turn up MAC (and Venice Bitch) on volume everytime I play it on Spotify because the quality is very low compared to other songs??

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I agree.

I'm not sure if anyone else gets this, but I have to actually turn up MAC (and Venice Bitch) on volume everytime I play it on Spotify because the quality is very low compared to other songs??

I get what you mean. I do that too. It's not that they're in lower quality, but their "volume" must be lower than usual

I agree.

I get what you mean. I do that too. It's not that they're in lower quality, but their "volume" must be lower than usual

Whoops sorry, not sure what happened here

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Lana Del Rey is the queen of alternative, she might even be the queen of music altogether. Fresh out of fucks forever!

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

Lana Del Rey is the queen of alternative, she might even be the queen of music altogether. Fresh out of fucks forever!

Queen of music is her title. I’d like to imagine that’d be her member title here lmao

giphy.gif