Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

How can you tease like 10 snippets and disappear without a word for so long ffs

This!!

She was serious when she said “This is how to disappear”

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Gods and Monsters was deleted from Spotify :deadbanana:  A mess era.. Honeymoon cant keep the only record that he used to have: The Messed Era Of Her Carrer :lmao:

No it wasn’t

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I was making a Heavenly Bodies themed playlist just now and wanted to add G&M and now I can't wow okay homophobia

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

At this point I can’t even picture her announcing something related to the album. It would feel so weird and out of the blue after decades of dryness. I really don’t know how she’ll get things back in hand, she has ruined her pre-release so violently.

Its gone for me.. and im knowing for many others too

DtbbhSOXcAc5KiU.jpg

Oh maybe it depends on the country or smthn. I’m in the US, but if you live in another country that’s probably why

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Where is she :icant:

Is this era drier than LFL was?? That era felt like absolute torture but I feel like this is worse

At least we have snippets

LFL era was months of no information besides ambiguous lyrics and #SR and #YAIL on every other page :icant:

I was making a Heavenly Bodies themed playlist just now and wanted to add G&M and now I can't wow okay homophobia

I had to add Jesscia Lange's version of the song instead looool

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

She would be dumb to announce something now.. Its christimas.. Literally no one would care :hooker:

Hm, I don't know... I feel like people spend more time inside & on their phone in the winter. 

I had to add Jesscia Lange's version of the song instead looool

That version is really good tho