Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Anyways, this era will be good.

If it ever starts

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

what do y'all see in cinnamon. real shit

it's like us being given Shades of Cool while people heard a snippet of sad girl n lost their shit 

it's like us being given Shades of Cool while people heard a snippet of sad girl n lost their shit

sad girl is lanas best song

meanwhile

yosemite is burried and forgotten somewhere in the actual and existing yosemite park

sad girl is lanas best song

meanwhile

yosemite is burried and forgotten somewhere in the actual and existing yosemite park

lets all hate on the pretty girl

I want Lana to belt in NFR. She can do it. And her belts are so healthy now compared to a few years ago. I'm sure she can make us have a heart attack if she belts like she did in Terrence Loves You or a few performances of PWYC at the end of the LATTM Tour.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

um... this is coming from someone that worships a non existing track and refers to themselves as "the yosemite martyr" - cinnamon is a fucking bop so leave her alone before i call the cops on you for stealing azealia's chickens

lets all hate on the duff

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Woah, most of LFL wasn't weak.

i only listen to 3/16 songs so to me the album is incredibly weak compared to her previous work where i listen to all but like 2 songs from each album.

13/15 songs i regularly listen to from BTD, 8/9 from Paradise, 14/16 from UV, and 13/14 from HM

Ok so alll the way back to her BtD days, she's really come so far. I mean WOW. and to top things off, she went full circle when LfL came around, and acknowledged the Hero's Journey cycle pic, and is coming back to us w a new album, where I'm pretty sure things'll be from a fresher perspective, possibly even past the themes we've always heard her sing so much about. The tones of MAC and VB are a lot more openly, healthily playful and strong. 
It's really amazing, thinking of all that growth she's been able to transfer and live out and through w each record. 

Kinda inspires u after all the uncertainty and wanting more from life from Lfl, knowing that she's in a better place now, and sharing that with us to either empathize or learn from. Life skills and therapy w prof Lana del rey  :dmd:

UV/Honeymoon

Call me delusional, but I honestly think Yosemite may be on the album. She said it wasn’t on LFL beacuse it was super happy, and she wasn’t in that place yet, but I feel like she may be in that place now, plus it’s directly referenced in MAC. We shall see, I guess

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Call me delusional, but I honestly think Yosemite may be on the album. She said it wasn’t on LFL beacuse it was super happy, and she wasn’t in that place yet, but I feel like she may be in that place now, plus it’s directly referenced in MAC. We shall see, I guess

Who knows, it was her fav song of LFL but she scrapped it because she "wasn't there yet". Meaning the song is way more than just a song, it represents a lot to her. I wouldn't be surprised if she releases it or even leaks it herself.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~