Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

isn't it a talent show?

Β 

If that's the case she should perform the entire Honeymoon album.Β :pray:

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π“‚π’Άπ“‡π’Ύπ“π“Žπ“ƒ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π’Ώπ‘œπ’Άπ“ƒ π‘œπ’» 𝒢𝓇𝒸

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 π’Άπ“ƒπ‘œπ“‰π’½π‘’π“‡ π“Œπ‘œπ“‚π’Άπ“ƒ π’·π‘’π’»π‘œπ“‡π‘’ π‘œπ“‡ 𝒢𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒢𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒢𝓃 π“‚π“Ž π’Έπ‘œπ“ƒπ‘’π“Ž π’Ύπ“ˆπ“π’Άπ“ƒπ’Ή π’·π’Άπ’·π“Ž

Idk if this was posted already but, Elle Magazine wrote an article yesterday and said Sylvia Path would be the next single (Idk if it's just because is the latest teased song or maybe they do know something lol)

Β 

"the next single, as yet unreleased, is called "Sylvia Plath"".

Β 

https://www.elle.com/culture/music/a25357389/best-female-pop-singers-2018/

8nl2OpX.png

who?

Β 

The guy who tried to kidnap her at the Grammys

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π“‚π’Άπ“‡π’Ύπ“π“Žπ“ƒ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π’Ώπ‘œπ’Άπ“ƒ π‘œπ’» 𝒢𝓇𝒸

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 π’Άπ“ƒπ‘œπ“‰π’½π‘’π“‡ π“Œπ‘œπ“‚π’Άπ“ƒ π’·π‘’π’»π‘œπ“‡π‘’ π‘œπ“‡ 𝒢𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒢𝓇𝓀

Who else would love it the latest pic she’s shared with the McDonald’s sign and Mobil sign would be a great album artwork? if it was painted in the style of Norman Rockwell that’d be even better. But I think it would be a cool one. It would go with the VB artwork in a weird way. I’m dying not knowing anything about this damn thing yet she shared something 2.5m close to 3months ago and yet she says she shares things when she feels finished on something and her not saying anything is making me think she’s changing or remixing something again or adding more tracks to it

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Who else would love it the latest pic she’s shared with the McDonald’s sign and Mobil sign would be a great album artwork? if it was painted in the style of Norman Rockwell that’d be even better. But I think it would be a cool one. It would go with the VB artwork in a weird way. I’m dying not knowing anything about this damn thing yet she shared something 2.5m close to 3months ago and yet she says she shares things when she feels finished on something and her not saying anything is making me think she’s changing or remixing something again or adding more tracks to it

There are many things I'm willing to entertain, but the free Mickey d's promo is just a no go for me. Even if they sponsored all her music and videos for the era.Β 

UV/Honeymoon

Β 

She is way better than the lowness of McDonald's haha.

Β 

Tho I can't talk, I was all for the Hollywood sign in her last album when Hollywood is even more fucked up than McDonald's

There are many things I'm willing to entertain, but the free Mickey d's promo is just a no go for me. Even if they sponsored all her music and videos for the era.

Β 

But it’s a very β€œAmerican” type photo. You always see Mcdonalds no matter where you go in America. Even in small towns. It’d go along with the record so far.

Β 

Β 

Off topic though, she referenced Venice Bitch in the lyrics of MAC, and then referenced the album name/ title track in Venice Bitch. I wonder if the entire record has those tiny references to other tracks on the record. I think that’d be kind of cool lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

What Instrument/sound do you want to hear more in NFR?

Β 

And what vocals do you wanna hear more?

Β 

Β 

Β 

I want to hear electric guitars, and I know this is a stretch but a harp or chimes.

And I really want magnetic low vocals like Burning Desire, even though I think this album is gonna be another 'easy sung on stage' album.

Β 

Β 

But it’s a very β€œAmerican” type photo. You always see Mcdonalds no matter where you go in America. Even in small towns. It’d go along with the record so far.

Off topic though, she referenced Venice Bitch in the lyrics of MAC, and then referenced the album name/ title track in Venice Bitch. I wonder if the entire record has those tiny references to other tracks on the record. I think that’d be kind of cool lol

The photo was no doubt very American and it actually made me smile for some reason, but other American imagery Lana uses usually has a meaning or type of energy to it. What's McDonald's kind of energy? Children and shame that's what :toofunny:

Β 

Yeah she tends to do that a lot doesn't she. I think it's happened in every album except lfl.

I'd love to hear some variety and experimentation with the instruments used this era. At this point, anything could happen! As long as it's not too computerized...