Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

She better start the year covering 200 magazines and giving us 2 songs for a mouth.. Or girl u can always keep this album for urself :crossed:

Don't be too greedy, you're setting yourself up for some disappointment :toofunny: Realistically if we have two more singles and around 5 cover stories for the era I'll be properly satisfied. I'm already insanely glad we have an actual release date cuz I was beginning to think I had dreamt the whole single releases

ZKcaooE.png

Let's all collectively sit in a circle in lotus position and join hands and start praying that the time left is indicating that she perfected what already was and not that she 1) scrapped everything and started all over again in a way that will be rushed 2) is just lazy af

ZKcaooE.png

watch the album being released in september with two new ballads like change

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Why does she always do this? I was going well before she released MAC, i wasn’t even thinking about her next record. When she said it wouldn’t be out until 2019 it felt painful. But FOUR MONTHS from now.... and why???? and I hope she’s not changing anything on the record but she probably will.

This really isn’t hyping me because that literally was the latest we could get. Except for a potential delay, but having a date set won’t stop her if she wants to delay it.

MARCH?!?! Girl bye

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Someone break into the studio and leak it

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Let's all collectively sit in a circle in lotus position and join hands and start praying that the time left is indicating that she perfected what already was and not that she 1) scrapped everything and started all over again in a way that will be rushed 2) is just lazy af

*sits downs and grabs Anne's hand*

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

That's so fucking long wtf...

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371